School Health is a national, full-service provider of health supplies and services to health professionals in educational settings from pre-school to college. They collaborate with customers and are an advocate for the health and wellness of those entrusted in their care.
Convenient for people who use a mouse frequently and essential for people with the use of only one hand, the Half Keyboard for Windows and Mac computers allows you to perform all mousing functions with one hand. All without sacrificing typing speed!
- Continue typing while you use your other hand to draw diagrams, take notes, and more with a stylus.
- With one hand on the keyboard and the other on the stylus or mouse, switching between the two is fast and easy, resulting in a system that's actually more efficient for data entry than a standard desktop computer.
- No need to unfold a collapsible keyboard. The Half Keyboard is always ready.
- Use normal finger movements so there is a short learning curve with the Half Keyboard.
- Type as fast or faster than a full keyboard
Record any series of messages directly into the BIG Step-by-Step™ communicator and press its large activation surface for the first in a series of messages. Press it again and BIG Step-by-Step is ready to play the next message.
With 2 minutes of recording time, you can record up to 2 messages. Perfect for recording verses of song or poem, steps in a recipe or short social scripts to encourage conversational turn-taking. Never needs charging - operates on a single 9-volt battery (not included) for weeks or even months. Includes a Snap Switch cap and easily interchangeable switch tops in red, yellow, green and blue. 5 inch target area.
Use as a keyboard aid, pencil holder, for turning pages or drawing. An essential aid for people with limited hand use, for activities including turning pages, drawing or painting.
Large 1” keys with large, bold, easy to read numbers and letters offer an advantage to people with vision or motor-skill impairment. Large font is nearly 250% larger than on standard keyboards. Helps improve readability and reduce eyestrain. Oval F-keys. Wireless Bluetooth technology so you can use keyboard with Bluetooth enabled PC, Mac OS, and iOS devices. Includes 2 AAA batteries. 19" x 1.5" x 7".
White keys with black lettering make keys easier to see, help improve readability and reduce eye strain. Color keys feature color-coded consonants, vowels, numbers and punctuation marks.
The Big Red switch has a large, colorful surface, tough enough to stand up to years of vigorous use. Switch top can be removed and replaced with the color of your choice: Red, Blue, Yellow, or Green. Includes a clear snap cap for symbol use.
- 5 inch activation surface
- Tactile and auditory feedback
- Removable switch tops can be replaced with different colors in Red, Blue, Yellow, or Green (all included)
- Standard 6 ft cord with a 1/8" (3.5mm) monoplug
- Easy to mount with standard base flange
- Audible click signals a cause-effect link
BigKeys keyboards provide users with large, high-visibility keys that are easy to see. The larger keys provide a larger strike area that is easier to access compared to standard keyboards,making it easier for users who lack fine motor movements.
- Large 1-inch square keys on a standard size keyboard
- Easy-to-read 1/2-inch key labels
- USB Connection
- No special software required; just plug into your PC in place of the regular keyboard
- Key order can be changed from standard QWERTY layout to ABC alphabetical order (see Tips tab for instructions on ABC formatting)
The mini-keyboard and keyguard helps make an iPad or computer more accessible. Ultra-slim, stylish keyboard is designed using low profile scissor-switch keys that provide a great feel and a fast tactile response with quiet typing. iPad and multimedia hot keys offer instant access to many frequently used iPad functions and multimedia tools, so you can navigate faster.
Compact size for easy portability. Small size also means you don't have to reach so far to hit keys, and the keyguard won't let you hit two keys at once. The keyguard is also slightly taller than the keyboard keys, which makes it possible for the user to rest their hand on the keyguard without activating keys.
Ideal for people with limited hand movement and control, who often find standard keyboards difficult. The range of motion required to reach all the keys can make typing difficult and fatiguing. And limited control means more mistakes by accidentally hitting two keys at the same time. It is also difficult for some people to suspend their hand above a keyboard without support. Also helps people who type with a single finger or a pointer.
- The small size of the moisture-resistant keyboard (9" wide by 5.75" tall) reduces the distance that someone has to reach to access all the keys.
- The keyguard fits between the keys and prevents simultaneously striking two keys next to each other.
- The keyguard is slightly taller than the keys to allow resting your hand on the keyguard without activating keys.
The keyboard is wireless (via Bluetooth), has a rechargeable battery that charges using a standard USB port. The keyboard works with any device that accepts a Bluetooth keyboard, including many Windows and Mac computers, as well as iPads, iPhones, Android tablets and phones.
Increase your symbol count by adding PCS Addendum Library to your collection! For use with Boardmaker family software.
The ChesterKeys keyboard can facilitate computer access for people of any age with disabilities, such as low vision, blindness, speech and hearing impairments, learning disabilities, mobility, and health impairments.
The iPad case is soft synthetic leather that closes with a magnetic clasp and securely holds your iPad. It features a collapsible stand that can be angled for optimal viewing. The rechargeable Bluetooth keyboard connects seamlessly to your iPad and gives an impressive 120 hours of use on a single charge. The case allows easy access to all controls and ports, as well as the microphone and camera. The keyboard is available with black keys or color-coded keys. Color-coding is a great motivator for children who may find it difficult processing written material or those with cognitive or physical differences that restrict learning, such as Dyslexia and Dyspraxia.
Clear-View Headpointer - Unit extends from jaw level, permitting better vision and body positioning than a forehead pointer. User stays comfortably positioned, and minimal head movement is required. Lightweight aluminum yoke can be bent to adjust pointer angle. Contoured and adjustable six ways via side knobs for control and comfort.
- Wand is 10" long
- Entire yoke from ear to tip is 20.75"
- Latex free
The Early Learning Suite contains all activities from Early Learning I, Early Math Skills and Money Skills. Learners can work with a facilitator or independently on activities that focus on developmentally appropriate skills for preschool, kindergarten or learners in higher grades.
- Large, clear, simple graphics
- Multiple levels of difficulty allow teachers to customize to any student’s needs
- Single-or dual-switch scanning
- Supports keyboard, mouse, touch screen, IntelliKeys, and single- or dual-switch input
- Special prompts for visually impaired students on certain appropriate activities
- Task and record management system for teachers and parents
- Teacher controls prompting and reinforcement
- Records and reports student scores
- Ability level: Grade K – 3
- Interest level: Grades K-12
Early Learning I
Acclaimed as one of the best educational programs for pre-reading students with disabilities.
- Matching Colors: teaches recognition and identification of basic colors
- Learning Shapes: sight and sound help the students learn to identify shapes
- Counting Numbers: teaches recognition of numbers and counting
- Letter Match: students learn the alphabet in both upper and lower case
Early Math Skills
Teaches early addition, subtraction, number sequencing and greater than/less than.
- Early Addition I: teaches addition with the numbers place horizontally, drills on sums from 2 to 9
- Early Addition II: teaches addition with the numbers place vertically, drills on sums from 2 to 9
- Sequencing Up: presents a series of ascending number with one or more numbers missing.
- Sequencing Down: presents a series of descending number with one or more numbers missing.
- Early Subtraction I: teaches subtraction with the numbers placed horizontally, drills on problems from 2 to 9
- Early Subtraction II: teaches subtraction with the numbers placed vertically, drills on problems from 2 to 9
- More Than/Less Than: teaches the relationship between numbers, starting with greater than and less than and progressing to include equal
Teaches students how to count money and make change.
- Coins and Bills: teaching counting money by denomination
- Counting Money: students learn to count money of mixed denomination
- Making Change: students select enough money to match a given dollar amount
- How Much Change?: students are given an item to buy and enough money to buy it
- The Marblesoft Store: teaches the value of money using a small store as a setting
Designed with 2 extra handles for locations with difficult access and 2 person operation. . Load Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Blue textured finish with contrasting yellow hammock, and complete with extra front and rear handles
- 600H can be used to ascend up stairs with two operators to lift the chair
- Evacuate disabled, injured and incapacitated individuals from any multi level building
- Simple single person operation
- Folds compact and stores easily
- Comes complete with all needed accessories-NO ADDITIONAL COSTS
- Exceeds ADA /NFPA fire safety guidelines
IBEX TranSeat 700H safely descends and ascends stairs without carrying or heavy lifting. Includes wall securing brackets.
- Telescopic extendable handle for correct operator posture, whatever their height
- Stainless steel frame construction
- Compact storage with wall mounted brackets
- Detachable covers
- Adjustable patient straps
- Adjustable pressure brake
- Quick and easy to open
KidTRAC has extra large buttons that are easy to find and click. The large, high density ball and the shape of the case act as a natural hand rest that mirrors the contour of the hand.
"Ambidextrous" feature accommodates both right and left handed users (without changing system settings) and hands of all sizes. No need to move your arm or rotate your wrist from side to side.
Large keyboard with oversized keys (1“) and large, bold, easy-to-read numbers and letters is helpful for people with vision or motor skill impairment. Also an excellent choice for a first keyboard for anyone learning to key, to help learn the alphabet and identify character sets with color-coded vowels, consonants, numbers, and punctuation marks. Also features two USB ports and oval F-keys. Compatible with Windows and Mac. 19" x 1.5" x 7".
Personalize with photos, symbols or student-made material. Fill each page with one or multiple images.
Replace keyboard characters with large, easy to see labels for faster typing and greater efficiency. Printed sub-surface for durability and comfort. Labels are opaque; they cover the original printing on the keyboard key completely.
Type on a real keyboard with letters that are easy to see and locate. Large print and contrast colors make typing on mobile devices easier than ever, while helping minimize typing errors and reduce eye strain. High contrast markings are designed to last. Perfect for those who are visually impaired or just need a little bit more help.
Proven Bluetooth technology allows keyboard to pair with any Bluetooth compatible device, such as tablet, smartphone, or computer.
Compact and light to carry 15" x 6" x 6". 30 foot operating range.
Minimize your typing errors and reduce your eye strain. Whether you are using word processing, spreadsheets, or any other computer applications, using a keyboard with large letters, numbers, and punctuations makes it much easier to accomplish your tasks.
Logickeyboard uses original high quality Apple keyboards and enhances them with high contrast markings that will last and last. Perfect for those who are visually impaired or just need a little bit more help with their eyesight.
Children as young as three years old are becoming skilled at using the computer keyboard, but the use of upper case letters can be confusing for those who have not mastered the relationship between capital and lower-case letters. This USB keyboard has large, bold, easy-to-read lower-case lettering, big 1" keys, color-coding for vowels, consonants, numbers and function keys, and responds to gentle finger pressure. 19" x 7" x 1.5". Compatible with Windows and Mac OS.
Logickeyboard large print keyboards are designed for individuals who suffer from visual impairments, or just have a hard time reading the existing commands on their keyboards. The custom Large Print makes controlling your keyboard a lot simpler and faster. Easy to set up and use. No software required. Soft touch keystroke - Ideal for all day comfort.
The full-color illustrated cards are laminated for durability. Great for non-readers to create illustrated shopping lists, personalized picture menus and personal care routines.
PocketMate is a portable 4.5” x 3” single or dual switch scanning environmental control
unit powered by a long life rechargeable battery. This powerful, compact ECU can
control over 250 functions of lights, appliances, beds, doors, telephone functions and
infrared controlled devices. Features include audible feedback and visual confirmation
on an easy to read 2.25” display. PocketMate also features programmable macros,
user adjustable scan speed, volume, brightness and scan repeat. PocketMate is easy
to program with no additional hardware, software or tools necessary.
Single / dual switch scanning
Control over 256 functions
Audible and visual feedback
4.5” x 3” device with 2.25” display
Rechargeable long life battery
On site user programmable
A picture communication choice book you can take anywhere.
The QuadJoy 3 is easy to use; hold the hygienic stick with your lips, then control the cursor on the screen with the movement of your mouth. This is the full package, including the 24″ Flexible Mounting Arm, Table Mounting Clamp, 6' USB Cable, 2 Hygienic Sticks, 6 Saliva Filters, 2 Couplers, 2 Line and Luers, and 1 Hydrophobic Filter.
- Edit, read aloud in real-time through our web application, and translate on computers, smartphones, and tablets in more than 70 languages.
- Identify students at risk of reading failure and give them true independence.
- Gain and improve decoding and reading comprehension skills together with fluency in more than 70 languages.
- Add value to one-on-one tutoring and add significant gains in phonemic awareness, rapid naming, and phonological memory.
The keypad has enlarged, highly visible keys (0.7 inch) with positive activation and color differentiated operation keys. The display has been designed to provide the highest contrast for viewing in normal lighting. For the best clarity, it should be viewed at a slight angle. Maximum 8 digit display. A universal recharger charges the long life lithium-ion battery (included). Performs scientific, statistical and trigonometric calculations, and fractions.
Keypad has enlarged, highly visible, tactile keys (0.7")with positive activation and color differentiated operation keys. Display provides the highest contrast for viewing in normal lighting. Maximum 8 digit display. A universal recharger charges the long life lithium-ion battery (included). Performs scientific, statistical and trigonometric calculations, and fractions, and evaluate functions.
Large display talking graphing calculator can perform scientific, statistical and trigonometric calculations and fractions, along with a graphing function. Can also perform evaluate functions, plot equations, analyze values along a curve and determine y+ intercepts, poles etc. Extra-large colored keys help when typing in a long equation. The audio output is through an included pair of earbuds.Enlarged keypad with high contrast, 16mm (0.7) tactile keys.
Breeze is an advanced USB sip/puff switch in an extremely compact package. It connects directly to standard USB ports on computers, laptops, and AAC devices and provides hardware emulation of mouse buttons or joystick functions.
The headset is a comfortable, adjustable head frame. The padded headset slips over the ears and behind the head. This head-referenced design maximizes compatibility with other assistive technologies that employ head movement to enable a rich interface. A replaceable mouth tube is held in position with an integral stainless steel forming wire. The tube and wire can be bent and cut to adapt to individual needs.
Ultra-sensitive switch can respond to a whisper or a loud clap. Easily adjust sound sensitivity. Choice of three modes of operation. 4-1/2"L x 2-1/4"W x 1-1/4"H. Operates with one 9-V Battery (not included).
Operates as a momentary switch. The connected device stays on as long as switch detects sound.
Operates as an on/off switch. Connected device goes on with the first sound and stays on until it detects another sound, which turns it off.
Operates as a timed switch. Connected device goes on for a set amount of time (1 - 120 seconds) when switch is activated, then turns off at the end of that time.
This talking calculator speaks at the touch of any number or for answers only. Computes basic arithmetic and speaks the result. For totals, choose between the complete number speech, "seventy-eight" or the digit-by-digit, "seven, eight." Features volume control, mute option and angled display. Measures 4" x 7" with 9/16" buttons.
WordQ offers practical strategies that take advantage of state-of-the-art word prediction, speech feedback, proofreading, enhanced topical web searches, and other unique technologies to help students achieve their reading and writing potential. Easy-to-use interface supports offline writing across desktop applications.