Early Learning Suite
The Early Learning Suite contains all activities from Early Learning I, Early Math Skills and Money Skills. Learners can work with a facilitator or independently on activities that focus on developmentally appropriate skills for preschool, kindergarten or learners in higher grades.
- Large, clear, simple graphics
- Multiple levels of difficulty allow teachers to customize to any student’s needs
- Single-or dual-switch scanning
- Supports keyboard, mouse, touch screen, IntelliKeys, and single- or dual-switch input
- Special prompts for visually impaired students on certain appropriate activities
- Task and record management system for teachers and parents
- Teacher controls prompting and reinforcement
- Records and reports student scores
- Ability level: Grade K – 3
- Interest level: Grades K-12
Early Learning I
Acclaimed as one of the best educational programs for pre-reading students with disabilities.
- Matching Colors: teaches recognition and identification of basic colors
- Learning Shapes: sight and sound help the students learn to identify shapes
- Counting Numbers: teaches recognition of numbers and counting
- Letter Match: students learn the alphabet in both upper and lower case
Early Math Skills
Teaches early addition, subtraction, number sequencing and greater than/less than.
- Early Addition I: teaches addition with the numbers place horizontally, drills on sums from 2 to 9
- Early Addition II: teaches addition with the numbers place vertically, drills on sums from 2 to 9
- Sequencing Up: presents a series of ascending number with one or more numbers missing.
- Sequencing Down: presents a series of descending number with one or more numbers missing.
- Early Subtraction I: teaches subtraction with the numbers placed horizontally, drills on problems from 2 to 9
- Early Subtraction II: teaches subtraction with the numbers placed vertically, drills on problems from 2 to 9
- More Than/Less Than: teaches the relationship between numbers, starting with greater than and less than and progressing to include equal
Teaches students how to count money and make change.
- Coins and Bills: teaching counting money by denomination
- Counting Money: students learn to count money of mixed denomination
- Making Change: students select enough money to match a given dollar amount
- How Much Change?: students are given an item to buy and enough money to buy it
- The Marblesoft Store: teaches the value of money using a small store as a setting
More Information:View more information at www.schoolhealth.com/early-learning-suite
School Health CorporationRolling Meadows, IL 60008
5600 Apollo Drive
5600 Apollo Drive
Tel: (866) 323-5465