Home Controls is the premier national distributor for the most comprehensive and unique home automation systems! Whether you are a professional installer or a do-it-yourself homeowner, our online store carries the supplies you need to create an incredible smart home.
You can see who's at your door and speak with visitors via intercom when you install the IST Video Door Intercom Kit. This complete kit comes with a stylish camera intercom station that installs near your front door, along with an indoor Intercom Monitor, which features a 6-inch color LCD screen. When a visitor presses the doorbell button on the camera station, the color camera activates and the Intercom Monitor chimes, allowing you to answer your door with the press of a button.
- Answer door remotely via two-way communication
- Doorbell button activates chime and camera
- Monitor displays color video of visitors
- Adjustable brightness, contrast, volume
- Choose from 10 different chimes
- System supports four monitors and four cameras
- Optional support for door release mechanism
The Intercom Door Station provides two-way communication with the Intercom Station, and its camera features LEDs for night vision, so you can see visitors clearly at any time of day. Designed for outdoor installation, the unit also has a stainless steel-like finish, a rainproof guard, and anti-tamper construction. It protrudes out only 7/8" from the wall.
Listen to music and talk to any other intercom station in your home through the NuTone NM200 Indoor Remote Station. This station is for new-wire indoor use with the NM200 Master Station.
- Talk to other remote stations, door speakers, and Master Station
- Control music and intercom volume using built-in control
- Turn radio on/off and select preset channels
- Compatible with NM200 Intercom System
NuTone remote stations feature local volume control, room talk/listen, door talk/listen, privacy button, audio source selection, audio source on/off, source audio volume control and selection of radio presets. Each NM200 Master Station supports up to 15 remote stations, as well as three door speakers.
Including both the system hub and the main intercom station for the inQuire Broadcast Intercom System, the On-Q/Legrand inQuire 1000 Intercom Module & Main Console integrates all peripheral intercom components into one easy-to-use system. Using Cat5e cable and RJ45 connections, On-Q/Legrand intercom stations wire into the Intercom Module. Together with the Main Console, the inQuire 1000 Intercom Module controls all key functions of the intercom system, including talk functions, door and volume control, mute, page, monitor and more.
- Starter kit provides foundation for inQuire Intercom System
- Intercom stations wire into the Intercom Module
- Main Console serves as central intercom station and system status display
- Speaker and mic built into console allow communication with other stations
- LED lights show stations' status: in-use (green), mute (red) or monitor (orange)
- Intercom Module supports up to 12 intercom stations
The three-gang Main Console is a stylish, contemporary in-wall intercom station that allows two-way communication with other stations (sold separately) and provides control over standard system functions like Talk, Door and Volume Control. The On-Q/Legrand intercom features LED indicators to show the status of your various intercom stations: in-use (green), mute (red) or monitor (orange). The console also has a dedicated door release button and a dedicated talk hands-free button.