etrailer.com is the world's leading online retailer of custom-fit towing accessories. They carry thousands of vehicle accessories such as custom-fit trailer hitches for over 3,100 different vehicles, performance chips, heavy-duty towing supplies, trailer parts, bike racks, cargo carriers, step bars, tonneau covers, lights, car covers, RV supplies, floor mats, and much more, to help you make your vehicle more useful and more fun. Their decades of experience and enormous buying power ensure that you will get quality parts, and excellent service, at the lowest price possible.
Powered RV entry step with 25-1/2" mounting plate automatically opens and closes with your RV door. Motor and control unit extend and retract step. Amber light illuminates when step extends.
- Electric RV step automatically extends when you open the door and retracts when you close the door
- Motor, control unit, and light included
- Integrated motor automatically retracts step if it strikes an obstacle during extension
- Features a fully-sealed gearbox with brass ball bearings and linkage
- Control unit connects step and step light to the opening and closing of the RV door
- Ignition override safety feature retracts step when the vehicle's engine is started
- Amber incandescent light illuminates step to make them easy to see at night
- Non-slip tread on step surface ensures solid footing
- Reflective strips provide additional visibility
- Sturdy, powder coated steel construction with weatherproof wiring withstands the elements
- Solid steel drive rods and stainless steel bushings provide additional durability
- Air pressed rivets at pivot points ensure long-term strength
- Simple installation with existing mounting holes and wiring harness
- Hardware sold separately
- Made in the USA
- Entry height: 6-1/2"
- Height when folded: 6" tall
- Mounting plate dimensions: 25-9/16" wide x 11-1/8" deep x 3-13/16" tall
- Bolt pattern: 24-5/8" wide x 8-3/4" deep
- Step dimensions: 23-7/16" wide x 8" deep
- Drop/Rise: 5-1/2"
- Motor: 12V
- Control unit amperage: 10A
- Light bulb type: C193, incandescent
- Control unit wire gauge:
- Green: 12 AWG
- Purple: 16 AWG
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- 1-Year warranty
Aluminum fold-down steps with 13" deep top step attach to the threshold of your RV. Designed to fit in doorways 26" to 29-7/8" wide. Industry standard 8" drop/rise between steps. Adjustable legs keep steps level and reduce bounce.
- Manually operated RV steps make it easy to get into and out of your motor home
- Simply fold down for use and fold back up for travel
- Steps lock in place and stow inside of entry door
- Keeps steps protected from the elements during travel
- Provides an alternative to installing them under the door
- Eliminates the need to cut into the metal skirting of your RV
- Leg extensions create a sturdy connection with the ground to eliminate bounce
- Reduces potential for slipping or falling during use
- Remains stable on uneven terrain - adjust legs individually to keep the steps parallel
- Adjusts in 1" increments for a total of 13" of adjustable length
- 2-Step assembly has an extra-deep top step for easy entry and exit
- Anti-slip design offers excellent traction
- Textured surface provides traction in wet or muddy conditions
- Rubber strips help to prevent slipping
- Kickplate prevents damage to RV sidewall and skirt
- Aluminum step platforms are rustproof
- Lightweight construction makes lifting and lowering the steps virtually effortless
- Powder coated steel frame is corrosion resistant
- Steps are pre-assembled to ease installation
- Mounting hardware included
- Made in the USA
- Entry height: 22" - 28"
- Doorway width: 26" - 29-7/8"
- Bracket width range: 23" - 31-13/16"
- Step dimensions: 20" wide x 8-1/2" deep
- Top step depth: 13" deep
- Drop/Rise: 8"
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs
- 1-Year warranty