SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps for 26" - 29-7/8" Wide RV Door Frames - Double - Aluminum
Aluminum fold-down steps with 13" deep top step attach to the threshold of your RV. Designed to fit in doorways 26" to 29-7/8" wide. Industry standard 8" drop/rise between steps. Adjustable legs keep steps level and reduce bounce.
- Manually operated RV steps make it easy to get into and out of your motor home
- Simply fold down for use and fold back up for travel
- Steps lock in place and stow inside of entry door
- Keeps steps protected from the elements during travel
- Provides an alternative to installing them under the door
- Eliminates the need to cut into the metal skirting of your RV
- Leg extensions create a sturdy connection with the ground to eliminate bounce
- Reduces potential for slipping or falling during use
- Remains stable on uneven terrain - adjust legs individually to keep the steps parallel
- Adjusts in 1" increments for a total of 13" of adjustable length
- 2-Step assembly has an extra-deep top step for easy entry and exit
- Anti-slip design offers excellent traction
- Textured surface provides traction in wet or muddy conditions
- Rubber strips help to prevent slipping
- Kickplate prevents damage to RV sidewall and skirt
- Aluminum step platforms are rustproof
- Lightweight construction makes lifting and lowering the steps virtually effortless
- Powder coated steel frame is corrosion resistant
- Steps are pre-assembled to ease installation
- Mounting hardware included
- Made in the USA
- Entry height: 22" - 28"
- Doorway width: 26" - 29-7/8"
- Bracket width range: 23" - 31-13/16"
- Step dimensions: 20" wide x 8-1/2" deep
- Top step depth: 13" deep
- Drop/Rise: 8"
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs
- 1-Year warranty
More Information:View more information at www.etrailer.com/RV-and-Camper-Steps/Lippert-Components/LC733931.html
1507 EAST HIGHWAY AWENTZVILLE, MO 63385