- The fastest way to cut cast iron soil pipe, clay pipe, and small diameter concrete pipe is with a chain soil pipe cutter.
- Reed has improved the original design by providing stronger jaws and more durable adjusting screws which are interchangeable with the original tools
- Reed soil pipe cutters are available in a single stroke SC59 model and a ratcheting SC49 model for close quarter work.
- Multiple use 1/2? ratchet wrench ships with SC49 models. No-Hub® Roller Kit is standard on all models.
- For cutting ductile iron pipe, Reed recommends Hinged Cutters? or Low Clearance Rotary? cutters.
- To cut cement lined ductile or ceramic lined ductile, use Reed's Universal Pipe Cutter (UPC) with the blade for cast iron and ductile iron pipe.
The Ergonomic Worker Seat allows individuals to go from a low crouch position to a standing position. The seat height can be adjusted by moving the seat and hooking in to the horizontal bars located on the chair frame. The unit has four rubber "shocks" under the seat base that allow the seat to tilt forward, left, and right so it can accommodate your body movements. The front tilted position of the seat helps the user maintain the natural posture position of the spine.