Reed Manufacturing Sc49-8 Snap Cutter With 8in Chain
- The fastest way to cut cast iron soil pipe, clay pipe, and small diameter concrete pipe is with a chain soil pipe cutter.
- Reed has improved the original design by providing stronger jaws and more durable adjusting screws which are interchangeable with the original tools
- Reed soil pipe cutters are available in a single stroke SC59 model and a ratcheting SC49 model for close quarter work.
- Multiple use 1/2? ratchet wrench ships with SC49 models. No-Hub® Roller Kit is standard on all models.
- For cutting ductile iron pipe, Reed recommends Hinged Cutters? or Low Clearance Rotary? cutters.
- To cut cement lined ductile or ceramic lined ductile, use Reed's Universal Pipe Cutter (UPC) with the blade for cast iron and ductile iron pipe.