This Big Button Talking Calculator allows you to go back and listen to the data functions. Easy to use with color-coded buttons, this Big Button Talking Calculator is easy to see and hear for both hard-of-hearing and low-vision users.
The oversized wide keys make it easy for those with low finger dexterity. Great for school, doing your taxes, or balancing out your checkbook. The Big button Tlkng Calculator is the ideal solution for those daily living needs.
- Repeat allows you to listen to the most recent entry.
- Auto replay will replay data entry for the whole function.
- 3 volume settings, off/low/high, to adjust to your preferred level.
- Earphone jack (earphone/headphone/ear bud not included).
- Unit or digit reporting setting.
- The big calculator operates on 2 AA batteries, not included.
- Designed to power off after 5 minutes of idle time automatically.
• Weighs food in either grams or ounces
• Has a 6 lb. 10 oz. capacity
• Weight is displayed on screen
• Tare function for excluding weight of bowl
• Uses a 9-volt battery (included)
• Measures 9” x 6” x 1”
- 28 double six. Plastic Dominoes measure 1” x 2”.
- Black storage case included
12-Month Large Print Calendar -Spiral Notebook is one that no matter when you order, you will have a valid large print calendar. If you are requesting towards the end of the year and are looking for the complete NEW year (not the current year you are ordering in) please email The Chicago Lighthouse Tools For Living store, firstname.lastname@example.org first to ensure the new calendars are available or to specify which version is needed.
All 12 Month Large print Calendars begin in January of the current year
- Great portability
- Large bond numbers and fonts on this calendar make reading easy for those with low vision.
- It works great with black felt tip pens.
- ELarge print tabs for the months
- Notes section at the beginning of each month
Indicator with a sound alert when liquid level nears top of a glass or container.
Lightweight graphite folding cane that flex back to original shape when bent. original shape. Comes with a large diameter pencil tip made of long life super tough polymer and a firm rubber golf-style grip handle. Teardrop, metal, roller and roller ball tips available. Available in various sizes.
Signature Guide Aluminum - Wallet Size Aluminum mask with aperture to correspond with the standard signature area. Perfect for going to the bank or signing important documents. This Cedar Signature Guide Aluminum - Wallet Size is great for all users who are blind or have low vision.
Durable - Solid aluminum
Credit Card size 2.12 inches by 3.37 inches
A template designed with an opening that provides enough room to write your name.
• Accurate to .2 lbs.
• Platform measures 14.5” x 11”
• 440 lb. limit
• Uses 4 AA batteries (not included)
Alarm clock that speaks time and date announcement with a female voice. Radio controlled with time signal generated from the U.S. ATomic Clock in Colorado. Large LCD display time, month, date, day of the week, and alarm time. Hourly announcement option between 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Five-minute alarm with beep tone and current time announcement. Volume control.
Small enough to fit into a pocket or purse, this convenient clock/keychain has a surprisingly loud and clear voice.
Talking Rx is a voice output medication label reader and reminder device designed for use by individuals who are blind or have low vision. This system is a 60-second digital recording device that fits on the bottom of a 12-, 13-, or 16-dram prescription bottle. A doctor or pharmacist records prescription information and instructions into Talking Rx, and the user can then hear the recorded information and instructions by pushing a small red button. The device produces clear, audible voice playback at 80-85 decibels. Messages can be up to 60 seconds long, and each message can be played up to 150 times. To record a message, the doctor or pharmacist actuates a recessed record button inside the device using a stylus or paperclip. While holding the record button down, the physician or pharmacist records the message by speaking into Talking Rx. Talking Rx can be used over and over. The same Talking Rx can be used again for a different medication or prescription when the first one is finished. The device can also be used with insulin or eye drops. Talking Rx is water-resistant and ultrasonically welded for security. POWER: Uses three watch batteries.