Chrome Remote Desktop allows users to remotely access another computer through Chrome browser or a Chromebook. Computers can be made available on an short-term basis for scenarios such as ad hoc remote support, or on a more long-term basis for remote access to your applications and files. All connections are fully secured. Chrome Remote Desktop is fully cross-platform. Provide remote assistance to Windows, Mac and Linux users, or access your Windows (XP and above) and Mac (OS X 10.6 and above) desktops at any time, all from the Chrome browser on virtually any device, including Chromebooks.
G.lux is a Chrome Extension which changes the color temperature of the browser tab. An f.lux alternative for ChromeOS and Chrome Browser users.
You can use Google Chat with a screen reader or keyboard shortcuts. For example, you can send a direct message, create or join rooms, or reply to a message or conversation.
Draw a ruler to get pixel dimensions and positioning, and measure elements on any web page.
Page Ruler lets your draw out a ruler to any page and displays the width, height and position of it.
- Draw a ruler to any page and view the width, height and top, bottom, left and right position
- Drag the edges of the ruler to resize it
- Use the arrow keys to move and resize the ruler
- Show guides extending from the ruler edges
- Manually update the size and position of the ruler from the toolbar to make precision changes
- Enable “Element Mode” to outline elements on the page as you move your mouse over them
- Navigate through parents, children and sibling elements of any measured element
This is a simple reading ruler, useful when you are reading long texts on web.
Reading Ruler is a Google Chrome extension that helps you to read long texts on web pages. This tool can assist dyslexic readers to keep their place on the page they are reading.
- Highlight current reading line
- Move the current line with arrow keys
- Automatic jump to next/previous page
- Smart adjustment when page resizes
- Color, opacity and Shadow adjustments