Chrome is a fast, secure and free browser for all your devices. Download today. Google Chrome has easy-to-use browser tools like Dark mode & Google address bar. Create seperate profiles. Type less with autofill. Designed to keep you safe. Google Address Bar.
Chrome Remote Desktop allows users to remotely access another computer through Chrome browser or a Chromebook. Computers can be made available on an short-term basis for scenarios such as ad hoc remote support, or on a more long-term basis for remote access to your applications and files. All connections are fully secured. Chrome Remote Desktop is fully cross-platform. Provide remote assistance to Windows, Mac and Linux users, or access your Windows (XP and above) and Mac (OS X 10.6 and above) desktops at any time, all from the Chrome browser on virtually any device, including Chromebooks.
G.lux is a Chrome Extension which changes the color temperature of the browser tab. An f.lux alternative for ChromeOS and Chrome Browser users.
You can use Google Chat with a screen reader or keyboard shortcuts. For example, you can send a direct message, create or join rooms, or reply to a message or conversation.
You can type and edit by speaking in Google Docs or in Google Slides speaker notes.
Tip: This feature is only available in Chrome browsers.
Jamboard is an interactive whiteboard system developed by Google as part of Google Workspace, formerly known as G Suite.
Draw a ruler to get pixel dimensions and positioning, and measure elements on any web page.
Page Ruler lets your draw out a ruler to any page and displays the width, height and position of it.
- Draw a ruler to any page and view the width, height and top, bottom, left and right position
- Drag the edges of the ruler to resize it
- Use the arrow keys to move and resize the ruler
- Show guides extending from the ruler edges
- Manually update the size and position of the ruler from the toolbar to make precision changes
- Enable “Element Mode” to outline elements on the page as you move your mouse over them
- Navigate through parents, children and sibling elements of any measured element
This is a simple reading ruler, useful when you are reading long texts on web.
Reading Ruler is a Google Chrome extension that helps you to read long texts on web pages. This tool can assist dyslexic readers to keep their place on the page they are reading.
- Highlight current reading line
- Move the current line with arrow keys
- Automatic jump to next/previous page
- Smart adjustment when page resizes
- Color, opacity and Shadow adjustments