Draw a ruler to get pixel dimensions and positioning, and measure elements on any web page.
Page Ruler lets your draw out a ruler to any page and displays the width, height and position of it.
- Draw a ruler to any page and view the width, height and top, bottom, left and right position
- Drag the edges of the ruler to resize it
- Use the arrow keys to move and resize the ruler
- Show guides extending from the ruler edges
- Manually update the size and position of the ruler from the toolbar to make precision changes
- Enable “Element Mode” to outline elements on the page as you move your mouse over them
- Navigate through parents, children and sibling elements of any measured element
More Information:View more information at chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/page-ruler/emliamioobfffbgcfdchabfibonehkme
1600 Amphitheatre ParkwayMountain View, CA 94043