Building 5 Suite 500
Ergomart specializes in improving safety, comfort, and productivity in the workplace through a variety of products and solutions, with emphasis on custom and off-the-shelf mounting and positioning systems for computers and other technical equipment.
Dual Envoy Dual Monitor Arm
The Dual Envoy dual monitor arms mount two 2.2 to 19.8-pound monitors on separate hyper-flexible ergonomic arms. Each arm has three articulation points, offering varying degrees of rotation. The middle articulation point provides over 13 inches of easy vertical travel. Cables are routed along the underside of the arm, maintaining the clean, sleek design and keeping the wires from hampering movement. Adjusting the arm is easy, accomplished by simply holding the monitor and moving it to the desired position. Each attached monitor can also be tilted, rotated and swivelled for optimal positioning. The Dual Envoy is compatible with monitors featuring 75 mm or 100 mm VESA hole patterns. The VESA plate has a quick release mechanism, which it means the monitor can be detached and replaced quickly, reducing installation time. The monitor arms attach to the work surface at a single point, either clamped to the desk edge or bolted through the desk.
- Supports monitors with 75/100 mm VESA hole patterns
- Compatible with flat panels weighing 2.2 to 19.8 lb each
- Arms are adjusted simply and quickly with one touch
- Each arm provides over 13" of vertical adjustment
- Each monitor can rotate, swivel and tilt independently
- Offers both desk clamp and and thru-desk mounting capabilities
- Each of 3 articulation points on each arm rotates 180° or more
- Cables are routed underneath each arm from top to base
Dual EVO Articulating Dual Monitor Arm
Effortlessly position two monitors with the Dual EVO® articulating dual monitor arm, featuring a sleek modern design and one-touch monitor adjustment. The Dual EVO® dual monitor mount provides 10.4" vertical adjustment and 15.9" of maximal reach to each monitor. With the arms at their maximal lateral extension with the monitors aligned, the Dual EVO® supports two displays each measuring up to 32" in width. Each arm offers true constant force and tension adjustment at each joint, offering seamless independent movement of your monitors through the arms' entire range of motion. The arms feature a 180o rotation stop, which prevents the monitor arms from swinging into objects or walls. the included desk mount can attach to desk edges, grommets. It can also be installed as a thru-desk mount. The included cable management system routes cables beneath the arm, helping you preserve the streamlined aesthetics of your workspace.
- Effortless movement and adjustment of two screens
- Independent monitor lift, positioning, tilt, swivel and rotation
- Convenient cable-routing and concealment under arm
- 180o rotation stop to prevent damaging the monitor
- 10.4″ of vertical range and 15.9″ horizontal reach adjustment
- Desk-edge, grommet, thru desk mount for surfaces up to 1.5" thick
- Durable, quick-release VESA adapter reduces installation time
- Tension adjustment at each joint to ensure smooth movement
ESD Anti-Fatigue Floor Mat
Ergomart's premium 5/8" thick ESD Orthopedic Anti-Fatigue Mat is the best product of its kind and has a proven record with several of the largest computer and auto manufacturers in the world. If your application demands that you have super fast discharge to ground, superior comfort, ease of cleaning and proven durability, look no further than our ESD anti-fatigue mat. This mat will increase your bottom line through higher productivity.
F685 Full Spectrum and UV Fluorescent Light Filters
- Absorbs 80-99% of UVA up to 390nm and 50-80% up to 400nm
- More than 6% increase in CRI on some of the best 5000K lamps
- Creates color-balanced light from unbalanced fluorescent light
- More than 40% increase in CRI on cool fluorescent lamps
- Absorbs virtually all UVA and UVB up to 380 nanometers
- Minimizes fading on textiles, art, and paper products
- Slows spoilage of foods caused by fluorescent light
- Decreases light output, but increases visual acuity
- Call for pricing on 8 foot special order sleeves
- Two endcaps included with each lamp sleeve
- Eases visual strain by reducing glare
- Not recommended for HO lamps
- Free UPS shipping in the lower 48 United States
F885 Full Spectrum and UV Fluorescent Light Filters
Our premium 2' x 4' 885 flat sheet filters and 685 tube filters are placed over standard fluorescent lights to produce the same full spectrum effect (a balance of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet found in sunlight). This will not only improve color rendering but also reduce glare. In addition, these filters cut 100% of UV radiation below 380 nanometers.
For those who already understand the benefits of full spectrum lighting, our 885 light filters bring many advantages over expensive full spectrum bulbs. Bulbs, which typically only remain full spectrum for 5,000 hours (or approximately a year), are costly to replace and don't offer any UV protection. In fact, most of these bulbs have increased UV when compared to a standard cool white lamp.
Although the filters decrease the overall light output, visual acuity is improved. The filter creates scotopically enhanced light by lowering certain wavelengths so that the critical blue-green component is more prominent. Despite less light, with the enhanced blue-green spectrum, the pupil is made smaller, allowing the eye to work more effectively with less light and therefore reducing the overall area of that light rays strike the back of the retinal surface. This causes the depth of field to increase and visual acuity is improved. This is especially useful for environments such as libraries, museums, the food industry and textile industry, where UV and visible light rays may be damaging, but visual acuity is still critical.
IS-ER Ergonomic Keyboard Tray System
The IS-ER’s "EasyRiser" keyboard arm features a truly intuitive mechanism. The keyboard tray height can be easily set and locked by simply grasping, moving and releasing it at the preferred height anywhere within its 6 ¼” range. The 15 degree positive and negative tilt can be adjusted with the use of the ergonomic tilt lever. Once set, the height and tilt remain stable until purposely re-positioned. The keyboard arm mechanism is designed to slide in and out on a track attached to the bottom of the work surface and can fully rotate where it meets the track. An optional front swivel bracket allows additional articulation where the keyboard platform attaches to the arm. Additional adjustment and fine-tuning options are available thanks to the large selection of keyboard platforms to choose from, including several which come with separate repositionable mouse trays.
Lobby Display: Large Monitor Pole Stand
- Built to last, this heavy-duty LCD and TV mount will handle even tough environments
- Comes with large monitor mount, sturdy steel pole and base
- Easily handles monitors and televisions from 35 to 80 pounds
- Attached monitor can tilt upwards 45 degrees or down 44
- Compatible with 75x75mm, 100x100mm and 100x200mm VESA patterns
- Optional large VESA adapters available for hole patterns up to 400x600mm
- 3 base options: two free-standing and one secured to the floor
- 5 pole lengths available: 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8-foot
- Comes standard in black, please call for custom colors
- Optional base cover hides and protects cables
TRS7000 AKP Keyboard Arm Tray System
- Intuitive, simple to raise & lower with fingertip ease
- Over 10" of available height adjustment
- 360° rotation at the base and elbow joint
- 135° of total tilt range
- Maximum of 33" of horizontal reach
- Four-in-one Universal Mounting Kit is standard
- Ideal for behind counters and POS positions
- Move arm out of the way when not needed
- Floats keyboard forward & down for use
- Velcro tabs keep keyboard in place
UV Blocking Fluorescent Light Filters
Ergomart offers an extensive lineup of fluorescent light filtering products. Our filters virtually eliminate all UV wavelengths below 380 nanometers. We offer several versions of these lighting filters that offer various levels of beneficial properties,including Color Rendition Index, or CRI, improvement.