Enterprise Service Group, Inc.
750 3rd Ave.Brooklyn, NY 11232
Tel: (718) 788-1600
ESG-350 vestibule panel
This is a vandal proof stainless steel vestibule panel equipped with a 12 push-button vandal resistant keypad that is compatible with any other kind of intercom systems. This vestibule panel can be used for buildings with a capacity of up to 256 apartments.
The ESG-350 vestibule panel can be customized with three options:
- A vestibule panel with directory, or
- A vestibule panel with bright back light LCD, or
- A vestibule panel with directory and LED Numeric Display for identification code number
Engraving on the vestibule panel could be:
- Address of the building.
- Directory for users.
- Name and telephone number of the installation company.
Option: Vestibule panel directory can be furnished with the following engraved plastic strips:
- Tenant's Code and Name, or
- Tenant's Apartment Number and Code, or
- Tenant's Name, Apartment Number and Code.
ESG-500 Intercom system
The ESG-500 Intercom system can be used with ESG-500 (plastic) or ESG-500S (stainless steel) two wire, two push button apartment station. The ESG-600 two-wire Intercom system can be used with a plastic specially designed handset (handset is available only in white).
- Advanced design apartment station and electronic board.
- High quality electronic parts.
- A specially designed amplifier that provides clear audio in both directions.
- Operation at the same time of up to two doors release, including magnetic lock.
- Adjustable volume and time delay for the ring-up and door release.
- Two tone-generators (for a ring up and private doorbell) with different sounds.
- Low voltage operation.
- Add one (1) common wire for a private doorbell.
- All wiring should be tin/copper type, 22 AWG, unless otherwise noted.