CRL Norton 5700 Series is a new generation of power door operators. The patented design of LEO is based on ease and simplicity. LEO installs in minutes rather than hours, and consists of three basic components: inverter, motor, and Norton's 1601 Closer Body. What separates LEO from other operators is its ability to function as a standard door closer. When the door is opened manually, there is little resistance, and the drive train and motor are not engaged. The 1601 Closer, not the motor, controls the closing cycle. Since the door closer does not back-drive the motor during the closing cycle, there is no loss of closer efficiency. In the event of a power outage, the door can be manually opened and will close via the door closer's spring force. LEO is listed with UL and ANSI/BHMA A156.19, and meets the requirements of A.D.A. A156.4. It is ideal for offices, retirement facilities, schools, churches, and any location for ADA handicap assist openings where extra features are not required and noise may be a concern. This operator is not intended to be used for full time automatic opening applications. The 5700 LEO can be activated via wall switch, radio frequency device or motion sensor, and is available for both push and pull side applications. Based on its dual functionality, ease of use and quiet operation, LEO offers the customer a unique choice.
- Easy to Use, Pocket Sized Tool
- Designed Specifically to Measure Force Required to Open Doors to Meet A.D.A. Regulations
- Built Like a Tank to Withstand Decades of Use
- Range is from 0-35 Lbs.
- Easy to Read
- Light Enough to Carry Everywhere
The 2850 Senior Swing by LCN is an ADA door operator that is a two in one swing door operator designed for double door applications. The Senior Swing when activated, opens doors automatically for wheelchair access, yet allows manual operation for pedestrian traffic.The 2850 Series is an ADA compliant, two-in-one, swing door operator.LCN's 2850 Series is a Senior Swing operator that when activated, opens doors automatically for wheelchair access, yet allows for manual operation for regular pedestrian traffic. This series is UL approved for fire doors.
- 2850 series operator is shipped with motor gearbox, control box, arm, bottom pivot, header, and mounting hardware. Actuators available separately, see pages 199-215.
- Simultaneous pair, overhead concealed.
- Meets ADA, requirements (power mode only).
- Handed product.
- 72” header length is standard. Specify other length 60” to 98” max. Consult factory regarding this option.
- Fixed or breakaway stop available (center pivot arm).
- Adjustable hold open period of 1 to 32 seconds in automatic or manual mode.