LCN 2853-STD/CP 72IN ANCLR Door Operator
The 2850 Senior Swing by LCN is an ADA door operator that is a two in one swing door operator designed for double door applications. The Senior Swing when activated, opens doors automatically for wheelchair access, yet allows manual operation for pedestrian traffic.The 2850 Series is an ADA compliant, two-in-one, swing door operator.LCN's 2850 Series is a Senior Swing operator that when activated, opens doors automatically for wheelchair access, yet allows for manual operation for regular pedestrian traffic. This series is UL approved for fire doors.
- 2850 series operator is shipped with motor gearbox, control box, arm, bottom pivot, header, and mounting hardware. Actuators available separately, see pages 199-215.
- Simultaneous pair, overhead concealed.
- Meets ADA, requirements (power mode only).
- Handed product.
- 72” header length is standard. Specify other length 60” to 98” max. Consult factory regarding this option.
- Fixed or breakaway stop available (center pivot arm).
- Adjustable hold open period of 1 to 32 seconds in automatic or manual mode.
More Information:View more information at www.dkhardware.com/2853-std-cp-72in-anclr-lcn-door-operator-2853-std-cp-72in-anclr-product-2652777.html#description
DK Hardware Supply
1835 E. Hallandale Beach BlvdHallandale, FL 33009
Tel: (305) 851-2811