The unique and innovative design of the AlbacMat enables you to move a patient up or down stairs as well as across all types of terrain. Perfect for safe and effective evacuation of frail or immobile children or adults. Holds up to 1030 lbs. No wheels to snag, no pulleys to rig.
- Tapered for patient comfort
- Easily accessible multi straps for securing the patient
- Insulated board provides patient protection
- Fluorescent yellow straps for detection in dim lighting
- Foot rest pocket for comfort and security of patient
- Polypropylene board acts as insulator over surfaces
- Eleven separate handles for rescuer’s ease
- Simple instructions clearly visible on self-storage pocket
- Unroll, strap in and go!
A two person symmetrical device designed for evacuation where mattress evacuation is not an option due to narrow corridors or staircases. Adjustable cross straps, high quality plastic buckles, pockets at either end for feet or pillows. The pad is made of 1.5″ thick foam with a vinyl base. The Evac-E-Pad is available with add on’s such as extra straps and thicker padding. Evac-E-Pad is also available in a childrens size, perfect for a PICU evacuation.
Cushioned pad is soft and gentle for patients whom may require special handling. (ie surgical/maternity) Available by special order in all vinyl, extra straps, pillow head restraint, extra large foot pocket and flaps under straps.