One Handed Typing Training
TypingTraining.com will teach you (or your students) how to type effectively with one hand on a standard keyboard. Learning how to type on a standard keyboard allows you to use any computer, anywhere, without needing specialized equipment.
- Their Hand Function approach to training recognizes that we have greater control over our index and middle finger than we do over our ring and little finger.
- Specialized activities focus on each finger individually, allowing anyone to learn the finger motions as efficiently as possible.
- Rhythmic auditory feedback during lessons provides helpful reinforcement, while aiding in the development of muscle memory.
- Clear, bold, easy-to-read graphics demonstrate proper technique.
- Feedback is provided to show areas of strength and weakness.