MBraille is the most versatile Braille keyboard app for your Android device.
With the freely available functionality you can send text messages to your contacts, directly from the Braille keyboard and share your messages in social media.
With the full version you can also use braille to
* send email
* call your friends with .dial
* fire away google search queries
* open web addresses with .web
* write documents in MBraille, store them locally or in your Dropbox for easy access.
* check and correct spelling as you type
* create macros from the keyboard,
* the text typed is automatically put to clipboard when you switch apps.
all directly from the MBraille keyboard.
An experienced blind MBraille user can easily surpass the sighted typists using the built in virtual keyboard.
MBraille 1.6 supports contracted and uncontracted English braille and includes spelling correction with simple gestures.
Things to know:
User interface translations to other languages is in progress.
*contracted Braille is supported for English, Danish and Turkish. Uncontracted Braille is supported for Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Danish, English, Farsi, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Vietnamese.
Spell checking is supported for English, Czech, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Swedish, Spanish, Russian, Turkish and Vietnamese.