Low Vision Atomic Solar Wall Clock
The unit is designed to use solar power for full operation. Integrated with the most advanced radio controlled time technology with automatic summer time adjustment, minimal attention of the unit is needed to keep the most accurate time.
The unit works on receiving the time radio signal. The time signal is generated by the US Atomic Clock which is located in Colorado. (The Atomic Clock is operated by the US Department of Commerce's National Institute of Standards and Technology.) For best reception, avoid placing the unit near television sets, metal surfaces, computers or electric devices as these devices will interfere with the reception of the radio signal.
- Atomic clock functlon with automatic daylight saving time / standard time adjustment.
- Solar power for full operation.
- No external battery needed.
- Jumbo display with maximum digit height 47mm.
- Display time with running second / calendar with month, date and day-of-week.
- Digital map showing the current time zone selected, for easy recognition.
- 12/24HR display format is user selectable.
- POWER SAVE mechanism for minimal power consumption in the dark.
- Hang on wall or stand on the desktop (with built-in easel stand).
- Display Size: 2-1/4".
- Clock is 10" in diameter.