More than just a comfortable seat...
The Gravity Chair is a very supportive foam positioning system to augment postural control for a wide range of individuals.
Gravity Chair follows the principle 'Tension and Relaxation' whereby it provides:
- Alternative Seating, and
- Serves the therapeutical aim of stable positioning
The Gravity Chair has an appealing look that suits the home or school environment with neutral colour wipe-down covers.
- Patients who can only lie down learn to be able to sit in the Gravity Chair
- With patients who spasm, the Gravity Chair absorbs the tension. After the spasm, the chair brings the user back into the original position.
- Patients with perception deficit or ADHD get close body contact in the Gravity Chair which raises self-awareness. This helps the user to stay calm.
- Palliative care clients
- The Gravity Chair can create an optimal solution for many occupational therapy requirements.