Elevate II Adjusta
Dual-surface Elevate II Adjusta is the ultimate standing desk with complete adjustability. Push a button to electrically move the front and back work surfaces simultaneously. Then squeeze a lever to position the front keyboard surface exactly where you want it, 6" below to 7" above the back surface.
- Monitor surface adjusts 28”-47” high; the keyboard surface’s range is 22.25”-54” high.
- Keyboard surface also tilts 9 degrees forward, for positive tilt, and 15 degrees back, for negative tilt.
- Keyboard surface supports 40 lbs of distributed weight.
- Strong electric legs lift 150 lbs of distributed weight quickly and quietly.
- Large cable tray runs the width of the table at the back so cords waterfall off your computer, displays, and other equipment, directly into the tray where they’re organized and protected.
- “Tilt and go” back wheels at the back of each foot make it easy to move.
- Available in two widths (48” and 60”).
- Tables have contoured laminate work surfaces with smooth curved edges that are comfortable against your arms when typing.
- Laminates available in Maple (MP) Wenge (WE), and Black (BK). Metal surfaces receive a baked-on powder coat finish in Silver Satin (SS).
- Listed to UL standard 692 for safety.