Organization: LD OnlineAbout:
LD OnLine seeks to help children and adults reach their full potential by providing accurate and up-to-date information and advice about learning disabilities and ADHD. The site features hundreds of helpful articles, multimedia, monthly columns by noted experts, first person essays, children’s writing and artwork, a comprehensive resource guide, very active forums, and a Yellow Pages referral directory of professionals, schools, and products.
Direct: (703) 998-2060
2775 S. Quincy St.
Arlington , VA 22206
- Attention Deficit Disorder or Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Learning Disability
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD)
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Expressive Language Disorder
- Non-Verbal Learning Disability
- Slow Learner
- Specific Learning Disability