From the JAN Blog
- Hobby Groups, Workplace Wellness, and Stress Reduction
- Resources for Those Affected by Trauma Related Disability and LGBTQ Workplace Supports
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) — Only In the Winter? Not Always the Case
- Avoiding “The Waiting Place” After Requesting Medical Information
- New Employer’s Guide to the Family and Medical Leave Act Announced at DMEC Employer Compliance Conference
- Accommodating Cooks with Low Vision
- Fonts for Readers with Dyslexia
- Tips for Starting a Food Related Small Business
From the Consultants' Corner
Key Mental Health Solutions in the Workplace
Understanding key issues and accommodating mental health conditions in the workplace can be challenging. Start this new year (and decade) off right by learning more about successful and doable accommodation...
Current Events in Accommodation
Attend this webcast to learn more about current events related to job accommodations, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Job Accommodation Network.
Winning the “Bring Me a Rock” Game – Requesting ADA Information
Do you receive the information you need from healthcare providers, and others, in support of the ADA interactive accommodation process? Employers may seek reasonable documentation after receiving a request for...
Back to Basics: An Introduction to Hearing-Related Accommodations
Join JAN Sensory Team Consultants Teresa Goddard and Brittany Lambert for an overview of frequently requested workplace accommodations for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing. From interpreters to...