From the JAN Blog
- Baby It’s Cold…Inside
- A Scent Filled Season — Allergy Reminder for the End of Year
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) — More than Gray Skies in Winter
- What Kind of Businesses Do People with Disabilities Start?
- Recognizing Learning Disabilities (LD) Awareness Month
- Work After Breast Cancer
- Strategies for Developing a Transgender-Inclusive Workplace
- Mental Health Awareness – Creating a More Inclusive Workplace
From the Consultants' Corner
Ask the Cognitive Team
Ask the JAN cognitive/neurological team for solutions to your most pressing questions about accommodating employees with cognitive deficits such as reading, writing, memory, concentration, organization, time management, and more. No...