The WatchMinder is a simple wristwatch that can easily be programmed to set up discreet vibrating reminders throughout one’s day. Invented by a child psychologist, the WatchMinder was designed to aid children and adults with Attention Deficit Disorder (AD/HD) and others with special needs in staying focused, managing their time, and modifying their thoughts and behaviors.
- Sports watch for all wrist sizes - perfect for children, teens and adults
- Rechargeable battery (with charger included)
- Easy on-screen programming 65 pre-programmed messages to chose from with 30 daily recurring alarms
- New feature: Create your own personalized messages
- Helpful training and reminder modes
- Vibrating alert with "snooze repeat" feature Waterproof