Vimpex are acknowledged experts in voice sounder and audible/visual evacuation technology.
The Fire-Cryer® Voice Sounder is testimony to Vimpex's enthusiasm for innovation and a fresh approach to evacuation.
From its highly efficient distribution warehouse, Vimpex can supply this complete range of voice sounders, audible and visual alarms and accessories. All bells and sounders can be brand labelled, if required.
Combined Fire Bell & Strobe
A combined bell and strobe with high sound and light output to assist in the design of Equality Act-compliant fire systems.
Using the market leading aluminum gong for excellent sound output and a clear lens to maximize light output. The Vimpex StroBell is ideal for installations that call for a traditional bell tone but require visual alarm indication as well.
As with the Vimpex sounder range, all bells can be supplied branded with your company logo.
- Utilizes market-leading bell design
- Ultra bright Xenon LED in clear lens for maximum light output
- Quick and familiar installation method
- Selectable flash rate - 30/60 per minute
- Low current consumption
- Terminals can be isolated for use as a two-stage alarm
- Single point of installation minimizes wiring and associated costs
VAD23 - Ceiling Mounted Beacon
A high intensity ceiling-mounted Visual Alarm Device, the unit is ideal for providing a primary warning signal in areas where sounders alone will not be sufficient. Installation of the product is by use of a standard detector base, which is included in your purchase. The VAD23 - Ceiling Mounted Beacon is third party approved to EN54-23, and certified to the rating of C-3-7.5.
- Low power, high output LED technology
- Coverage radius of 7.5m when installed at a ceiling height of 3m
- Flash rate of 0.5Hz (1 every 2 seconds) ? Anti-tamper lock to prevent unauthorized removal
- 3rd Party Approved EN54-23
- Easy central cable entry
- Utilizes a standard detector base (Included)
- High intensity clear LED