- Solid, safe construction
- Lightweight - 99 lb (45 kg)
- Two speed winch handle
- Quick, tool-free assembly
- One person operation
- Lifts loads of 150 lb (70 kg) up to 11' 2-3/4" (3.4 m) or 14' 9-3/4" (4.5 m)
OPTIONAL HVAC/LIGHT CRADLE
Great for Duct and Other Lifting Tasks that Need a Third Hand!
Lifts duct up to 24" (60 cm) diameter and up to 150 lb. (70 kg), cradle arms adjust from 12" (30 cm) to 24" (60 cm)
The Sumner Roust-A-Bout enables one man to lift and place loads in tight locations that would be impossible with other lifts. The flexible Roust-A-Bout not only makes the job possible . . . it can pay for itself in days by reducing job time!
This dependable lift can raise a 1,500 lb. (680 kg) load to heights up to 25 feet (7.6 m) in minutes. In addition, large 8" (200 mm) casters permit a fully loaded Roust-A-Bout to position pipe or beams with ease.
Wider loads up to 1,000 lbs (455 kg) can be handled with the addition of Sumner's Tee Head Extension Bar. The Roust-A-Bout eliminates the need for many other tools such as come alongs, scaffolds, monorails, and swing booms.
Built for Heavy materials and continuous work
- 10', 15', 20' & 25' heights (3.5 m, 4.9 m, 6.3 m & 7.7 m)
- 650 - 1,000 lb maximum load capacity (300 - 455 kg)
- Fits through standard doorways & tail gates
- Loading Bar - great for overhead cranes
- Pulley Guards prevent cable from coming off
- Reversible forks
- Plunger pins for quick readjustment and compact storage
- No tools needed - no loose parts
- Variety of attachments
- Large 7/32" (5.5mm) load cable
- Load cable feeds inside mast (no more exposed cable just inches away from operator's face.)
This compact lift offers stronger mast design and a superior cabling system. The shorter mast sections allow the 2000 to travel through doorways without tipping and to fit nicely into vehicles with small storage space.