The All Positioning head support is a unique combination of features that result in an anatomically shaped support. It provides the functions of a headrest as well as comprehensive positioning and is designed to:
- Supply a resting position or support against gravity in tilt and recline.
- Provide individually adjustable padded arms to help support the sub occipital.
- Offer adjustable lateral support that discourages flexion.
- Add necessary head support during automotive transport.
- Easily accommodate the addition of position components and accessories to provide extra clinical interventions.
The Combo merges many of the features of the Adjustable Comfort Plus in a lower profile system with individually adjustable bilateral wings. Its intuitive function lets you set the shape, reliably hold the settings, and is designed to:
- Provide a lower, thinner profile when necessary.
- Offer standard and custom ear relief cut outs.
- Allow reliable, individually adjustable side pads to control lateral flexion.
- Offer more than 45° lateral support adjustment from a flat position.
- Easily accommodate the addition of positioning components and accessories to provide additional clinical interventions.
The Tri Comfort Plus expands the features of the Comfort Plus with the addition of angled lateral wings and a clinically based choice of length and heights designed to:
- Supply a central posterior pad as a resting position or as a support against gravity in tilt and recline.
- Increase lateral control with side wings that offer help in keeping the head on the center posterior support.
- Add a surface behind the head during automotive transportation.
- Easily accommodates the addition of positioning components and accessories to provide extra clinical interventions.