The Power Toilet Aid (PTA) is designed to help individuals with muscle limitation due to injury or disease. Many individuals with forms of multiple sclerosis or muscular dystrophy have found the PTA a very valuable tool for maintaining their independence and privacy. The PTA will simply raise your toilet seat up to 13" above your existing toilet height. It is powered by a 12 volt rechargeable battery and will lift up to 400 pounds. The beauty of the PTA is its simplicity and effectiveness. It attaches to your toilet with no modification. Professional installation is not needed and unit ships via UPS fully assembled. The arm rests are strong enough to push against yet will also flip out of the way for easy transfers to a wheelchair.
Built for Comfort, Functionality and Durability:
- Battery-Powered Chair Lift
- Perfect for those with progressive muscle weakness
- Use anywhere in home, office or other environments
- Adjustable seat back for maximum back and lumbar support
- Padded armrests flip up out of the way
- Armrests are adjustable up/down by 2" and in/out (width) by 3"
- Chair seat raises from 23" to 31" from floor
- Swivels 90 degrees to the left or right
- Durable, powder-coated finish
- Powered by 12 volt battery with onboard charge and cord reel
- Rated to support up to 300 lbs.