LST Tandem lift tables provide level rise for long loads such as lumber, pipes, sheets, bar stock, and assemblies. These hydraulic lift tables are typically used as feeding tables for tube welders, formers, and panel saws as well as for bundling and banding bar stock, lumber and other materials.
Tandem design allows the combination of high capacity and low collapsed height to support loads up to 7' x 17'. They are available in extra long and extra wide configurations.
Backsaver Lite Portable Lift Tables have four easy rolling casters for unmatched maneuverability. These internal DC powered lifts with integral chargers features push button controls to quickly and gently raise and lower loads. They include many of the same features as our stationary lifts.
- Low pressure hydraulics Fast raising and lowering Fully adjustable down speed
- Heavy-duty torque tubes to minimize deflection
- Lubricated for life pins, rollers and bushings
- Full width straight through axles for increased stability throughout the travel range
- Heavy-duty wire braided hoses for maximum burst strength
- Tell-tale return hydraulic line prevents fluid spillage
- Built-in maintenance chocks
- Bolt-on power unit is neat, clean and allows for easy access to all components