Southern Mobility and Medical
Southern Mobility and Medical has been serving 1000's of North Carolinians since 2005, assisting them with products to become more mobile and independent. We are a local, family owned company located in Raleigh and have developed a network of delivery, service and repair technicians across the entire state to best serve the needs of our clients.
EZ Carrier Fold Up Lift - EZC-2
The EZC2 is a manual lift that folds up when not in use. It is perfect for those who plan on leaving the lift attached for long periods of time.
The EZ Carrier 2: Fold Up Option gives you the ability to fold your EZ Carrier up like a tailgate when not being used. Perfect for the garage or the parking lot, the EZC-2 is easy to assemble and requires only 50 lbs of lifting weight to fold up the platform.
EZ Carrier Height Adjustable Lift - EZC-3
The EZ Carrier 3: Height Adjustable Model is designed for vehicles with a trailer hitch height outside of 12"-14" from the ground. It allows you to adjust the height your carrier and also provides a leveling adjustment. The EZC-3 is also compatible with our Manual Swing Away option for total access to the back of your vehicle.
Harmar's universal outside carrier is a simple, cost-effective and fully-manual outside carrier. Its simple design makes it compatible with the most scooters and power chairs--with no chair or scooter medications needed.
Harmar's universal outside carrier is a simple, cost-effective and fully-manual outside carrier. Its simple design makes it compatible with the most scooters and power chairs--with no chair or scooter modification needed. The folding ramp makes ingress and egress a simple matter. Its low weight and high lifting capacity makes it ideal for those with specialty scooters or chairs.
- Oversized platform carries virtually all scooters and power chairs
- Fully-manual outside carrier
- No scooter or chair modifications necessary
- Folds when not in use
- Lifting capacity: 500 lbs (227kg)
- Platform size: 28" x 48" with a 60” Folding Ramp
- Installed weight: 84 lbs.
- Hitch height: up to 24”
- Hitch class: II or III
A Harmar exclusive! The AL690 Hybrid Platform Lift is an innovative solution to brings the mobility device closer to the vehicle. This lift delivers a power chair or scooter right next to the driver or passenger side door. Simple, one-button operation and compact design make the AL690 one of the most user-friendly lifts available.
- Carries most standard power chairs and shorter scooters
- Weatherproof, remote hand control (wireless option available)
- No drilling required in most vehicles; connects to existing 2nd row seat hardware
- No power chair or scooter modifications required
- Third row seat spared in most applications
- Delivers power chair or scooter close to driver or passenger door
- Works with most minivans and SUVs