Smarthome is one of the world's largest home automation retailers, becoming an easy-to-use source for thousands of affordable lighting, security, and home entertainment products that the average do-it-yourselfer can safely install. Our team of product specialists strive to deliver the newest cutting-edge products at the best possible prices.
When a visitor presses the button on the door intercom, the DoorBell Fon rings the phone in your home with a distinctive ring to alert you to visitor's peresence at the intercom. Pick up the phone to converse with whomever is at the door or if you are on the phone when a visitor arrives a call waiting tone will sound to alert you. In fact, the DoorBell Fon system will even work without phone service as the system provides the necessary voltage to operate on its own.
- Rings home phone when door intercom button is pressed
- Call waiting feature alerts user if they are on the other line
- Pick up the phone to converse with door intercom
- Handles up to 2 door intercom stations
- Capable of working without a phone service
- Control motorized projection screens, window shutters, blinds and more
- The smallest inline module ever! Fits into almost all boxes
- Sense wires allow for control via a connected, hard-wired switch
- Compatible with latching switches as well as single momentary and dual momentary switches
- This product is an Insteon Dual-Band device
Insteon to Somfy RF Drape Control Kit allows you to remotely operate drapes, blinds and other window coverings powered by Somfy RTS and/or Inteo motors and controls. Using Insteon automation, you can open and close your window coverings at the press of a button using a switch, keypad or remote control. With Hub or HouseLinc, you can schedule the blinds to open or close according to sunrise, sunset or any other predetermined time you decide. You can even use an INSTEON-compatible thermostat to activate a scene when an upper temperature limit is reached that will turn on the air conditioner and close the blinds simultaneously to rapidly cool down your home. This kit is a convenient, easy to use solution ideal for anyone that wants to automate their Somfy RF window coverings using an Insteon network. Blocking direct sunlight and maintaining an even temperature in their home is easy with Insteon .
The Linear NW65RS Retrofit Patio Station with Remote Scan and Master Volume replaces older intercom patio stations that use a four-wire connection to the Master Intercom Unit. This model features a volume control, talk and listen buttons, audio input and radio station scan buttons, and radio, CD, or auxiliary audio volume control buttons. It has an integrated 5-inch speaker that delivers clear, crisp sound. The Patio Station was intended for outdoor use and is rated to hold up for years of use in outdoor conditions.
When the talk button is pressed, the person at the room station can talk to all other room stations set to intercom or radio/intercom. When the listen button is pressed the person at the room station can listen to all stations set to intercom or radio/intercom unless the station has its privacy button pressed. Pressing both talk and listen buttons communicate with the door speaker.
The volume of the master unit's built-in AM/FM radio receiver, CD and auxiliary audio input can be controlled with the music volume buttons. The master unit's radio can also be turned on or off using these buttons. Pressing both the music volume buttons will cause the master unit's radio to scan the preset stations and music sources. Pressing both the music volume buttons for four seconds can activate an accessory door release mechanism or a security system's panic alarm.
- Designed for use with existing 4-wire intercom systems
- Allows you to talk and listen to all other intercom stations in the system
- Control the volume of the Music/Communication System
- Outdoor rated
The SECO-LARM Enforcer DP-222Q Color-Video Door Phone is a combination of devices which allows for safe viewing and communication with visitors who arrive at your home or business's front door. This two-wire connected communications device features a phone with a built-in, high quality TFT-LCD color monitor and a CCD based color camera which mounts outside and around a door. The camera also features six LED lights for nighttime operation as well as a built-in microphone, speaker for back and forth communication, and an integrated "request-to-enter" button. When this button is engaged, the Enforcer's phone monitor will ring twice activating all attached viewing monitors. Now simply use the phone to talk back and fourth with the visitor. Hang up the phone and the video cuts off and ends communication. The phone is fully adjustable with settings such as contrast, brightness, and ringer volume.
- For home or business use
- Simple 2-wire connection
- Camera has 6 LEDs for nighttime operation
- Remotely and securely talk to visitors
- Unlock doors, gates, etc. from the monitor (requires additional hardware such as a door strike or an electromagnetic lock)
- High-quality TFT-LCD monitor
- Built-in microphone
- Adjustable contrast, brightness, and ringer volume