Smartbox Assistive Technology Inc
Smartbox Assistive Technology Inc creates assistive technology solutions that help people with disabilities to communicate and be independent.
Fast Talker is a complete solution for literate users, with apps for text communication, message banking, SMS, email, browsing the web, environment control and much more.
Fast Talker has everything you need to communicate, keep in touch with friends and family, and stay connected with the world. You’ll also find tools for controlling your home and computer – using any access method.
Fast Talker is designed for literate people who use text AAC to help them communicate and live a more independent life. It is suitable for a range of users, including those who are looking for:
Efficient text communication
Easy to use accessible apps
Large cell version to support all access needs
Text communication, with prediction and quick phrases
Latest message banking technology
Easy to edit and personalize
Built-in apps, optimized for simplicity and accessibility
Tools for full control of Windows software
Designed for all access methods
Available in two sizes
A complete AAC solution for communication and independence.
Grid 3 is a complete communication solution that enables people to have a voice, control their environment and live more independent lives. It’s designed for anyone with complex communication or access needs and includes a wide range of resources that you can control with touch, switch, eye gaze and pointing devices. You’ll find grid sets for talking with symbols or text, and content for all ages and abilities.
Start exploring the software today with our 60 day free trial, available on any Windows PC or tablet.
Grid for iPad
Grid for iPad is a complete AAC solution that includes instant access to resources for symbol and text communication. The app includes content for different ages, conditions and levels of literacy.
Grid for iPad is suitable for a wide range of people with communication needs, including: ALS / MND, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down’s syndrome, Learning difficulties and Stroke / Aphasia.
It is available worldwide in 16 languages. The flexible pricing means you can either pay for the app with a monthly subscription or a one-time purchase.
- Wide range of resources for different ages and abilities
- Research-based approach to symbol and text AAC
- Fast and intuitive in-app editing
- Remote editing from any Windows computer
- Do more with Grid – new resources added every day
- Available in 15 languages
Grid Pad 15
- High spec computer for fast communication
- 15.6” HD tough antiglare display
- Antimicrobial casing and screen
- 4.6” rear-facing second screen
- Built for all access methods
- Over 14 hours battery life (9 hours with eye gaze)
- High quality amplified sound
- Remote power button
- Built-in radio and infrared Environment Control
- Tactile, water-resistant buttons
- Flexible stand and mounting options
- Powered by Grid 3