- PressureCast Foam: PressureCast foam cushions are used rather than cut foam to ensure seating comfort. Upholstery contours are retained during the life of the chair. Your chair lasts longer and feels better.
- Lumbar Support: The scientifically engineered shape hugs and supports the back from lumbar to thorax.
- Intuitive QuickBack: QuickBack allows you to move the backrest through an unprecedented 4" range in 11 increments. Fingertip control positions the lumbar bolster exactly where you need it. The visible lever encourages adjustment.
- Ergonomic Foot Perch: Textured ridges on the end or our bases provide excellent traction when the base is used as a foot perch. Our safe cast aluminum bases are shatter-proof and will withstand decades of use and abuse.
This bariatric chair incorporates two five-star bases, two J-Bar backrest stems, and a single pneumatic height lever which adjusts both cylinders simultaneously. The chair is shown with the maximum allowed seat width of 36”, based on the width of the two bases.
Users who may require any custom built Sitmatic chair may visit the local factory in Fullerton for a full analysis of the sizes and options available.
- Overall: 47” H x 24” D x 36” W
- Seat Height: 17” - 21”
- Seat Width: 36”
- Seat Depth: 24”
- Backrest Height: 20”
- Backrest Width: 33”
- Weight Limit: 1000 lbs.