Scooters 'N Chairs was founded to bring a new level of compassion and customer service to people seeking mobility solutions for themselves or their loved ones. Our online store is stocked with the highest-rated mobility scooters, electric wheelchairs, & lift chairs ont he market. We help people get peace of mind and enjoy the best possible lifestyle by taking the time to carefully listen to customers and help them find the ideal answers to their questions.
Mobility is important for everyone, especially for the elderly and those slowed down by illness or injury. The Titan AXS by Drive Medical is a full size scooter that will stay powered for up to 19 miles on one battery charge. The many adjustable position for the seat and padded headrest make comfort a top priority in this mobility scooter. The seat reclines and swivels and can be adjusted in seven different height and width setting, for a full range of two inches. The full size scooter offers excellent stability and weight capacity of 300 pounds, but it is nimble enough to provide a turning radius of 20 inches. The swing-away joystick increases maneuverability and ease of operation. Extra features include a programmable controller with Bluetooth electronics and a position belt. For a stylish touch, the scooter comes with interchangeable blue and red panels. The Titan AXS offers the owner the mobility ot get out an enjoy the day in comfort and style.
A 20" turning radius makes this one of the most maneuverable power wheelchairs in the full size category. The Titan AXS can accommodate a wide range of body types with seven seat size combinations featuring widths and depths ranging from 16" to 20". The Titan AXS has a very stylish appearance which acn be enhanced with your choice of interchangeable red and blue panels so you can look good while navigating in this nimble mid-wheel drive power chair from Drive Medical.
- Top Speed: 4.00 mph
- Weight: 171 lbs.
- Heaviest piece: 87 lbs.
- Adjustable heights for seat and headrest
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Red and blue interchangeable color panels
- Positioning belt
- Bluetooth electronics for programmable controller
- Solid tires with 2.50" ground clearance
- Overall length: 39.25"
- Overall Width: 23.50"
For those having trouble getting from room to room due to advanced age, illness or injury, a mobility scooter can be a great solution. The Trident Front Wheel Drive by Drive Medical is a chair that provides reliable power and versatile performance for those needing a little assistance. The seats, armrests, headrest and foot plate can be moved for optimal height, width and angle. There is a semi-reclining back and footplate adjusts for height and angle. The front wheel drive system provides solid power and high level maneuverability, always resulting in a smooth ride. The power chair is also easy to modify and service as needed, with quick release pins for seat removal and a shroud-free design for access to all parts.
- Durable and reliable
- PG controller that can be move dot either side
- Front wheel drive system
- Two batteries and one charger included
- A maximum speed of 4 mph and a battery charging range of 15 miles
- A choice oc either 18" or 20" seat widths and depths
- Three seat options: Captain's, reclining or high-back seat
- The chair disassembles and is transportable
- The heaviest piece is 53 lbs
If you liked the Jazzy Air from Pride Mobility, you will love its successor. The Jazzy Air 2 electric wheelchair boasts groundbreaking features such as a powered elevating seat that takes only 11 seconds to raise an additional 12 inches - even while the chair is moving. Whether you need to adjust for various table heights or want to position yourself ot communicate with loved ones, the Jazzy Air 2 can help you live your life in the way you deserve.
The Jazzy Air 2 is all about comfort and customization. it features three seat sizes to choose from, battery upgrade options and an adjustable footplate that moves with the height of the chair. If armrest comfort has been a concern in the pas, you will be happy to learn that the jazzy air 2 also features adjustable armrest. This electric wheelchair also delivers on the style, with a modern, sleek and sensible design. Whether you are headed outdoors or want a custom chair height at the dinner table, the Jazzy Air 2 from pride Mobility will meet up to the your daily expectations.
- High-back or solid seatpan, reclining sport seat.
- 16.8 miles driving range with standard batteries
- 19.2 mile range per charge with upgraded 40AH battery
- Speeds up to four miles per hour for a safe ride
- Mid-wheel siz drive wheels for fantastic maneuverability
- Storage compartment
- Stability-enhancing Active-Trac suspension
You have things to do, so why not do them in style? The Pride Mobility: Jazzy Select Elite provides the performance you expect from an electric wheelchair with a fun, sporty look. Designed for indoor and outdoor sue, it gives you the freedom you can count on to stay on the go. The Pride Mobility line is crafted with igh performance in mind. It features a mid-wheel design and two-motor front-wheel drive capability, ensuring excellent traction, proper weight distribution and top-notch maneuverability.
- Available in red or blue
- Built for a 300-pound maximum weight capacity
- 24-inch turning radius for maneuvering tight, small spaces
- Ability to go up to 4 mph
- Travel approximately 9.8 miles on a full charge
- Solid tires include 14-inch drive wheel, 3-inch anti-tip fornt wheel sand 6-inch rear casters
- 3-inch ground clearance
- Foldable for easy storage and transport
- Includes adjustable armrest that flip back
- Leg rest options include footplate, elevating or swing-away
- Seat options are designed for comfort and are available in reclining, high-back or captain style
- Seat widths available in 18, 20 or 22 inches
- Seat Depths range from 19 to 22 inches
- Joystick can be positioned on left, right or swing-away
- Includes 60-inch safety belt
- Add-on options include cup holder, cover, can holder, tank holder, walker holder and rear basket
The 6Runner 10 is a mid-size power chair that is designed for the daily suer. it sports a mid-wheel drive system and has the added stability of having six points of contact with teh ground. The 6Runner 10 also has our stable four post seating system and suspension system for smooth drive operation. The unit has easy battery access, an 18" wide reclining seat and 300 lbs. weight capacity.
- Midwheel drive maneuverability
- Height adjustable seat and arms
- 18" wide high back recline executive seat
- Stable 4 post seating system
- Features a responsive, programmable 50Amp VR2 controller