Gerbing 12V Hybrid Heated Insoles
The Gerbing coreheat12 Hybrid Heated Insoles will keep your feet toasty warm, on or off the bike. Because Gerbing's Hybrid Heated Insoles are designed to connect to your other Gerbing's Heated Gear, run them straight off your bike's battery, or you can power them off the Gerbing's 128MVKT Multivolt Battery Kit (sold separately).
Symtec Heat Demon Seat Warmer Pad
- Ultra thin and flexible
- Easy to install under seat covers
- Durable, long lasting carbon fiber cloth-like element
- 36W (less than 2 amps)
- 9" x 9"
Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Heated Insoles
- Designed to operate in all weather conditions from a vehicle’s 12-volt electrical system
- Warmth without bulk or discomfort, making for a safer, more enjoyable ride
- Alloy fiber heating wire provides safe, even warmth
- A dual or single rheostat is available and easily and accurately adjusts through a range of temperatures (sold separately)
- A temperature sensor regulates the maximum and minimum temperatures and provides a consistent temperature
- Designed to be worn individually or connected to the Synergy 2.0 pant or chap liner
- Heats entire foot from toes to heel
Venture Heat 12V Heated Insoles
The Venture Heat 12V Heated Insoles are designed to be powered by a 12V battery so you can connect your Heated Insoles to your motorcycle for endless heated comfort. Keep your toes warm and your feet comfortable with soothing warmth while out on a ride.
The heating elements are positioned throughout the entire insole which allows warmth to be circulated within your foot to give the comfort and protection you need. The polyurethane foam absorbs shock to make bumpier roads more comfortable. The contoured heel cup shape follows your foot's anatomical form for maximum support, flexibility, and comfort. Extend the riding season long into the cold months with Venture Heat 12V Heated Insoles. You will never have to deal with freezing toes again!