Read Naturally's reading programs have helped millions of students become fluent readers and make solid gains in comprehension and vocabulary.
With the Masters Edition, students develop fluency by working with high-interest stories on paper with audio support on audio cassettes or audio CDs. Students read along with the recordings at their own pace and skill level.
The Software Edition features the same powerful strategy and stories used in the Masters Edition, but takes advantage of the functionality and benefits of computers. SE automates the placement process, helps students through the steps of the students' scores, and produces reports of students' status and progress.
Read Naturally Software Edition (SE) provides...
- An interactive reading intervention, often used for RTI implementation.
- Options to easily customize the program to meet individual needs.
- Motivating informational text for reluctant readers, from first grade to adult.
- Computer-generated reports on student progress.
- Audio-supported leveled, nonfiction text.