ROHO® provides superior quality products and support worldwide to individuals who seek skin protection, positioning and comfort solutions.
The HARMONY Cushion from ROHO provides an individual with a lightweight, stable solution. By combining a ROHO AIR FLOATATION™ cushion insert on top of a pre-contoured foam base that is encased within a fluid-resistant cover, the individual can maintain independence and freedom without the worry of adding unnecessary weight to their mobility system. Finding a cushion that is comfortable, matches the individual’s shape and addresses today’s challenging funding climate shouldn’t be difficult. Think HARMONY from ROHO.
ROHO® HIGH PROFILE® Single Compartment Cushion with Sensor Ready™ Technology is an adjustable, air-filled, cellular-design, wheelchair support surface that utilizes DRY FLOATATION® technology and is intended to conform to an individual's seated shape to provide skin/soft tissue protection and an enviroment to facilitate wound healing.
The ROHO® Hybrid Elite® Cushion combines the skin/soft tissue protection and Shape Fitting Technology® of a ROHO DRY FLOATATION® cushion with stability from a contoured foam base. This cushion design allows for improved pelvic alignment and stability for improved position and function while maintaining optimal immersion and envelopment of both the ischial tuberosities and greater trochanters. The ROHO shape fi tting cushion insert provides critical pressure redistribution around the pelvis area giving the individual skin/soft tissue protection that ROHO is known for. Simply adjust the cushion insert to fi t the individual’s shape in order to minimize tissue deformation and facilitate blood flow.
This cushion combines the stability of a contoured foam base with a ROHO® DRY FLOATATION® air-filled, adjustable, cellular design insert. The contoured foam base is designed to allow for increased stability for transfers and provides exceptional positioning of the pelvis and lower extremities for enhanced sitting posture. The ROHO cushion insert is positioned to address critical pressure points and provides skin/soft tissue protection.
- Lightweight: Easy to handle and carry, at just 3 lbs/1.4 kg (NS1616C). Varies by size.
- Stability: The contoured foam base provides increased stability for transfers in and out of the cushion.
- Positioning: The contoured foam is designed to provide improved positioning of the pelvis and lower extremities, enhancing sitting posture.
- Washable: ROHO DRY FLOATATION support pad may be cleaned with soap and water. Foam base may be wiped down. Cover is machine washable.
- Repairable: The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) support pad can be patched to extend use.