Pro Tech Technologies, Inc. is an Innovator in the Development, Design, and Manufacturing of Active Noise Reduction (ANR) Headphones and Safety Earmuffs.
- On/off switch and power indicator
- Stereo input 3.5 mm audio jack
- Up to 65 hours of use on a single AA battery
- Adjustable, comfort-fit headband
- Resistant to water and moisture, contaminants,
- mechanical shock and vibration
All noise-reduction earmuffs are not equal. Conventional passive earmuffs cannot protect you against low-frequency noise.
Passive earmuffs provide good protection in the mid-range and high frequencies. In comparison, NoiseBuster extends the performance of its passive 26NRR with an additional level of noise reduction—up to 20dB--in the low-frequency range that passive can’t touch. So, if you work around motors, engines, generators, fans, vacuums, blowers, etc., you need the additional protection of a combined passive/active noise reduction solution.