Perceptive Devices LLC provides Percept-D™, a patented technology for true hands-free and voice-free control of diverse electronics devices for improved productivity, safety and accessibility. It allows for control via simple facial gestures that can be captured by webcams or sensors mounted on eyewear.
- Patented head mouse & adaptive switch software that works via facial gestures captured by a webcam.
- Move mouse by head motion.
- Smile or dwell to click!
- Adaptive switch control with your smile.
- Hands-free and voice-free computer access.
- Precise, responsive and easy mouse control.
- No need to install infrared cameras.
- No stickers-on-face.
- No sip-and-puff or bite switches.
- Hands-free mouse control for impairments related to hands.
- ALS, Arthritis, Cerebral Palsy, Carpal Tunnel, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Parkinsons, Spinal Cord Injury, Traumatic Brian Injury, etc.
- Use for productivity (work or home), communication (AAC), artwork, entertainment as well as gaming.
- Award-winning technology.
- RESNA, Consumer Electronics Association Foundation, Consumer Electronics Week, etc.