DOOR KNOB EXTENDER works as well as more expensive doorknob levers and is easier to install. For left or right hand use. 5" extension handle converts a doorknob into a door lever providing extra leverage for people with limited hand function. The Door Knob Extender fits over a standard doorknob and allows complete access to keyholes. A cord or string can be inserted through the unique handle slot making doorknobs easier to access for people with limited reach. Fits round doorknobs from 2 1/8" - 2 3/8" diameter. Can be installed with only a screwdriver - no special tools required. Easy to clean! Package of 2.
Made with a comfortable nylon upholstery, this is our strongest and widest wheelchair. The double-cross-brace provides is our strongest and widest wheelchair. The double-cross-brace provides maximum support and durability. Desk length removable arms and detachable elevating legrests are padded for extra comfort and make detachable elevating legrests are padded for extra comfort and make exiting easy. Hemi-height adjustable with a triple axle design.
Made with a comfortable nylon upholstery, this is our strongest and widest wheelchair. The double-cross-brace provides maximum support and durability. Desk length removable arms and detachable elevating legrests are padded for extra comfort and make detachable elevating legrests are padded for extra comfort and make exiting easy. Hemi-height adjustable with a triple axle design.
The Excel K1 Wheelchair is Medline's best selling wheelchair. The K1 has nylon upholstery, a 18" wide x 16" deep seat, and a 250 pound weight capacity. The hemi height is adjustable from 20" to 18" and a plethora of optional accessories make this wheelchair make customization extremely easy.
- Overall Width in the open position: 24.5"
- Total Weight: 34.5 lbs.
- Quick release axles allow tool-free removal of the wheels (16", 18").
- Swing-back arms with patent-pending push-button arm release.
- Height adjustable seat back (16"-18").
- Cast aluminum seat cradles for durability.
- This durable chair features a carbon steel frame with chip-resistant chrome plating and threaded seat screw inserts reduce stripping from upholstery changes.
- Sealed bearings in fork housing, rear wheels and front wheels keep dirt out and are maintenance free.
- Elevating legrest models features a notched, maintenance-free stainless steel ratchet bar.
- Padded and upholstered armrests and calf pads provide style and comfort.
- COLOR: Black Limited lifetime warranty on frame and crossframe. One year warranty on all other "wearable" parts.
- Available in 12 different configurations.
- Powder coated silver vein steel frame.
- Padded armrests.
- Embossed nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean.
- Urethane tires mounted on composite wheel provides durability and low maintenance.
- Comes with push to lock brakes.
- 8" front casters, adjustable in 3 positions.
- Carry pocket on backrest provides additional convenience.
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests with tool free length adjustable front riggings.
- Plastic footplates.
- Color: Silver Vein.
The Silver Sport 20" Full Reclining Wheelchair by Drive Medical has a new, state of the art, hydraulic reclining mechanism that allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees. The arms have support extensions while in the reclining position, and the headrest extension, with cushioned head immobilizer, provides stability and comfort. The carbon steel frame, with an attractive silver vein finish, and the durable nylon upholstery make this reclining wheelchair easy to maintain, durable and lightweight. The standard anti-tippers along with the composite Mag-style wheels are set back on the frame to prevent tipping, ensuring user safety. Comes standard with padded armrests, swing away elevating leg rests, plastic footplates, rear anti tippers, 8" front caster wheels for a smooth ride over most surfaces and push to lock wheel locks.