The new Formax FD 300 Desktop Document Folder is a user friendly, compact paper folding machine. Fold settings are clearly marked and push-button operation makes for quick setup and use.
The FD 300 processes letter and legal size paper at speeds up to 7,400 sheets per hour, and is pre-marked with the four most commonly used fold settings, C, Z, V and Double Parallel.
The LED panel includes a 3 digit counter and the auto-batch feature for a pause between a set number of sheets (for example, you want sets of 10). The output conveyor makes neat and sequential stacks of the folded sheets.
GeraFold 500 is specifically designed to operate with certain HP PageWide XL printers as an integrated system. The selection of a complete folded job can be handled from the HP SmartStream software, the printer touch screen, or the driver and the scanner. It is easy to operate and maintain.
This is a very compact, space saving combination. It does not require a bridge to handle the different speeds of the printer vs. the folder. This unique design offers a great advantage in terms of space and investment.
- On-line folder for HP PageWideXL 4000, 4500 & 5000 printers
- Automatic feed
- Fanfold only on 500; fanfold and cross fold on 500x
- Speed from 3 to 9 meters per minute depending upon printer
- Document width: 297mm to 915mm or 11" to 36"
- Document length: Min 420mm; 17"; Max - 5m/202" (500x); 4m/158" (500)
- Paper weight:70-90 g/m2 or 20-24 lb bond
GeraFold LadyBird III is specifically designed to operate with the HP DesignJet T3500 printer as an integrated system. This productive and compact ”all-in-one” solution is able to provide printing, scanning, stacking and folding operations within the same small footprint.
- Professional folder designed and certified to operate on-line with HP DesignJet T3500 production MFP
- Selection of 15 folding programs from the printer front panel, EWS and HP SmartStream.
- Automatic fan fold and guided cross fold
- Maximum folding precision to support high volume printing at synchronized speed
- Extremely reliable with lowest Total Cost of Ownership