At Nuance, we believe in the power of intelligent systems, and quite specifically what the power can do for you. Our innovations in voice, natural language understanding, reasoning and systems integration come together to create more human technology.
- Enables students with certain learning disabilities.
- Idea accessibility solution for students with physical challenges, especially those who do not have use of their hands for keyboarding.
- Say words and watch them appear on your computer screen - three times faster than typing - with up to 99% recognition accuracy right out of the box.
- Thanks to the new interactive tutorial’s simulations, you can learn and practice good dictation, correction and editing habits so that you can create text efficiently within just a few minutes.
- Use Dragon 12 Premium Student/Teacher with virtually any Windows application.
- Dragon Voice Shortcuts™ collapse common multi-step tasks into direct voice commands you can use at any time, no matter which applications are currently active.
- Say goodbye to repetitive stress injuries. Use your PC in a comfortable, ergonomic way without being tied to your keyboard and mouse.
- A free Dragon Recorder app lets you to record high-quality audio files using your existing Apple® iPhone®, iPod® touch, iPad® (4th gen).
Dictate incident reports and other paperwork quickly and accurately—all by voice—and make the process of reporting faster and easier with Dragon speech recognition.
Nuance TALKS app for mobile handsets converts text on the screen into highly intelligible speech. Nuance ZOOMS is a sophisticated screen magnifier app. Together they provide blind and low-vision impaired individuals access to the digital world.
Save hours of typing and document recreation by instantly turning high volumes of paper and digital documents into files you can edit, search and securely share with OmniPage, the industry-leading OCR software.
SpeechMagic SDK offers industrial-grade voice recognition in 23 languages that delivers rapid ROI. Featuring professional speech recognition vocabularies, advanced learning algorithms and state-of-the art technology. 360 | SpeechMagic SDK captures dictated information and automatically generates formatted and structured medical information for small practices, large hospitals or multi-facility healthcare organizations.
SpeechMagic SDK integrates seamlessly into information systems (IS) or reporting solutions, enabling developers to create medical voice recognition solutions that capture information efficiently, within end users’ workflows.
SpeechMagic SDK latest Version 7 allows you to extend your reach to new mobile platforms and widen the availability of speech-based concepts by connecting Nuance cloud-based 360 | SpeechAnywhere Services to existing and new 360 | SpeechAnywhere SDK installations. Its Speech Analytics’ web application presents key performance indicators (KPIs) in a meaningful and easily