Nuance Communications, Inc.
At Nuance, we believe in the power of intelligent systems, and quite specifically what the power can do for you. Our innovations in voice, natural language understanding, reasoning and systems integration come together to create more human technology.
Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Enables students with certain learning disabilities.
- Idea accessibility solution for students with physical challenges, especially those who do not have use of their hands for keyboarding.
- Say words and watch them appear on your computer screen - three times faster than typing - with up to 99% recognition accuracy right out of the box.
- Thanks to the new interactive tutorial’s simulations, you can learn and practice good dictation, correction and editing habits so that you can create text efficiently within just a few minutes.
- Use Dragon 12 Premium Student/Teacher with virtually any Windows application.
- Dragon Voice Shortcuts™ collapse common multi-step tasks into direct voice commands you can use at any time, no matter which applications are currently active.
- Say goodbye to repetitive stress injuries. Use your PC in a comfortable, ergonomic way without being tied to your keyboard and mouse.
- A free Dragon Recorder app lets you to record high-quality audio files using your existing Apple® iPhone®, iPod® touch, iPad® (4th gen).
Dragon Speech Recognition for Law Enforcement
Dictate incident reports and other paperwork quickly and accurately—all by voice—and make the process of reporting faster and easier with Dragon speech recognition.
Nuance TALKS app
Nuance TALKS app for mobile handsets converts text on the screen into highly intelligible speech. Nuance ZOOMS is a sophisticated screen magnifier app. Together they provide blind and low-vision impaired individuals access to the digital world.
Save hours of typing and document recreation by instantly turning high volumes of paper and digital documents into files you can edit, search and securely share with OmniPage, the industry-leading OCR software.