The Bannon 175-Lb. Capacity Drywall and Panel Hoist with 14ft. Lift is a new generation hoist that features a rack and pinion system for lifting panels either manually or automatically. The ergonomic design with a bi-material handle is designed to tilt the top rack up to a vertical position. To use automatically, enlist your power drill for assistance. This hoist allows you to lift boards horizontally, diagonally or vertically, whichever is most appropriate in your working space. An innovative braking system with 2 handles (main brake and safety brake) is designed to lower the board under control. 3 wheels, including 2 with brakes, add further safety and convenience. Foldable feet allow you to move this hoist easily through doorways. Maximum board dimensions: 4ft. x 14ft. (1.20m x 4.20m). Platform: 48in.L x 32in.W. Overall dimensions: 81in.L x 48in.W x 64in.H. Includes tool carrier wooden board.
- Rack and pinion system for lifting panels manually or automatically
- Ergonomic design with bi-material handle for tilting the top rack up to a vertical position
- To use automatically, enlist your power drill for assistance
- Lift boards horizontally, diagonally or vertically
- Innovative braking system with 2 handles (main brake and safety brake) for lowering the board under control
Hydraulic system provides smooth, positive power for the removal and installation of single, tandem and duplex tires.
The Extech Instruments HD Videoscope is a high resolution video borescope designed for use as a remote inspection device. The waterproof camera head with LED lights, meter-long semi-rigid 5.8mm probe and 5.7in. LCD TFT display make it easy to peer into tight spots, as well as recording and playing back video and images. Great for HVAC, cable routing and automotive/boat/aircraft inspection.
This Ironton® Drywall and Panel Hoist with a convenient design can be converted into a compact format that's easy to transport and store. This hoist allows an individual operator to hoist and move 4ft. x 16ft. drywall panels with ease. 3 casters roll smoothly. Locking outriggers provide the stability necessary for heavy lifting. The strong steel frame is powder-coated for corrosion resistance. Easy assembly; no tools necessary.
- 150-lb. capacity
- 11ft. lift
- Strong powder-coated steel frame handles heavy loads, is corrosion resistant
- Allows single operator to hoist and move 4ft. x 16ft. panels
- 3 casters roll smoothly
- Self-contained 12V compressor wires directly to the tractor's electrical system
- Spacious cut/sew style cushions add additional operator comfort
- Reclining backrest with tapered back support
- Adjustable mechanical lumbar support lets you adjust the support level to your needs
- Adjustable slide rails with 4in. of travel
The Milwaukee M-Spector 360™ Digital Inspection Camera with 9-ft. cable features a unique rotating 2.7in. LCD screen that lets user orient image without having to fight with the cable. Dense 640 x 480 digital image sensor provides superior high-resolution image quality. Four surround LEDs with 5 settings provide brightness without shadows or glare. The 9-ft. flexible cable with pipe guide and 9mm aluminum head offers excellent maneuverability in pipes without the need for extensions. Hook, magnet and mirror accessories attach to the head for added versatility. Powered by an M12 Red Lithium™ battery for long run times.
This Strongway™ Drywall Panel Hoist holds up to 150 lbs. and can be used to lift drywall up to 11ft. Designed for use by one person in applying numerous 4ft. x 16ft. drywall panels. Wood panels for convenient work space.
- For use in applying numerous 4ft. x 16ft. drywall panels
- Lifts drywall up to 11ft.
- 360° rotating platform for vertical or horizontal use
- Wood panels for convenient work space (not steps)
- Tilt quick-lock, ratchet anti-reverse lock and brakes on 6in. nonmarking casters for safe, smooth operation
The Strongway™ Heavy-Duty Single-Swing Automatic Gate Opener is designed for swing gates weighing up to 650 lbs. or up to 12ft. long. This is an ideal gate opener for chain link, vinyl and tube gates in light-wind environments. This unit is solar compatible, which makes it ideal for rural environments.
The Strongway™ Single-Swing Automatic Gate Opener is designed for swing gates weighing up to 450 lbs. or up to 12ft. long. This is an ideal gate opener for chain link, vinyl and tube gates in light-wind environments. This unit is solar compatible, which makes it ideal for rural environments.
Patented, award-winning design allows safe and easy access to most trucks and 4-wheel drive vehicles.