- Features pearl leather palm, nylon Lycra® back with full pearl leather thumb and finger gussets for added comfort.
- Utilizes patented air technology in the palm, fingers and thumb. Non-permeable polymer bladder with multiple individual air cells provide effectiveness that won't degenerate. Soft, flexible bladder is designed to conform to the flex-lines of the palm and fingers helping to maintain control of items being held.
- Adjustable elastic wrist with hook and loop closure.
- Helps to prevent Hand-Arm Vibration syndrome (HAVS).
Our premium upholstered tray has a large surface area, yet flips up easily like an armrest.
- The Comfortline™ Flip-Away Tray features 1" (2.5cm) thick foam over a 1/2" (13mm) wood base, and is covered with black, molded satin vinyl.
- The pre-installed, height-adjustable bracket allows the tray to flip up and out of the way when getting in or out of the wheelchair.
- The attached bracket adjusts to fit arm-pads measuring up to 2-1/2" wide by 1-1/2" tall (1.3 to 3.8cm).
- The tray remains attached to the wheelchair at all times.
Available for either the left or right side.
- Clients can reach higher for facial hygiene, self-feeding and tabletop tasks.
- The Elevating Mobile Arm Support (MAS) Kit helps improve or maintain strength and ROM. Universal design fits left or right arm.
Thumb rest and finger cushions allow comfortable writing with either hand.
- The Ergowriter comfortably positions the thumb so that stress on the wrist is reduced. Designed to help relieve the pain of writing associated with osteoarthritis and other hand conditions.
- The Ergowriter can be used with either the left or right hand.
- Accommodates most standard pens and pencils.
Blue ballpoint pen and soft writing grips are included.
High-quality, durable aluminum reacher has an easy-to-grip trigger.
- This lightweight GripCert Reacher has a serrated jaw and a flexible rubber tip that work together to ensure a firm, secure grip.
- The ergonomically-designed trigger action handle is comfortable to hold.
- It can also be used as a hook to hang the reacher from a wheelchair or walker.
- A plastic clip is included for more secure attachment to wheelchairs, walkers or canes.
- The jaw opens to 3" (7.6cm). Includes a 3/4" (19mm) tall metal lug tip for pulling.
- The inlaid magnet picks up small metal objects easily. Available in 26" or 32" (66 or 81cm) lengths weighing 7 oz. and 8 oz. (188 and 227g) respectively.
- IMPACTO® Anti-Impact Gloves provide protection from vibration, impact and abrasion.
- Wrist support minimizes extension and over flexion of the wrist to prevent RSI such as carpal tunnel syndrome or tendinitis.
- Used with hand or electric tools in repetitive tasks.
- Fingerless nylon Lycra with grain leather cover. VEP padding in the palm and thumb web area. Detachable grain leather wrist support.
Three articulating segments give the Jaeco/Rancho Multilink Mobile Arm Support (MAS) a compact profile, allowing it to clear doorways easily.
All the benefits of a transparent tray plus excellent durability.
- The Lexan® in this tray is virtually unbreakable
- Provides a clear line of sight to lap and legs.
- Transparent tray measures ¼" (6.4mm) thick.
- Light scratches can be removed easily with automobile rubbing compound.
- Rim completely surrounds tray front.
- The tray can withstand heat up to 300° F (149° C).
Attaches to wheelchair armrests with hook and loop straps.
Norco Key Turner III features a heavy-duty plastic handle that provides extra leverage for easy turning. It is Ideal for persons with arthritis or a weak grip. It has curved handle that fits comfortably in the hand and allows for easy turning and holds three standard keys. Fold the keys into the handle when not in use.
4-3/4"L x 7/8"W, 4-1/8" Circumference
- The Leg Lifter is helpful for hip arthritis or hip replacement patients who have weak hip flexors.
- An aluminum rod retains its shape while lifting heavy legs or casts.
- The Leg Lifter is covered with 1" (2.5cm) wide, soft nylon webbing. The 9" (24cm) loop foothold bends easily to accommodate any foot or cast.
- Rod measures 30" (79cm) long. Total length including hand strap measures 40" (102cm).
Easily work from a bed, chair or wheelchair.
- Overbed Table adjusts easily for left- or right-hand use and features a wide base to accommodate wheelchairs.
- Rolling casters and the convenient "C"-style base allows the table to be positioned close to a chair or bed for easy access.
- The stain-resistant, plastic tabletop features recessed areas and a raised lip that prevent items from rolling off the table surface.
- A light touch of a lever adjusts the height from 28-1/4" to 42-1/4" (72 to 107cm).
- Measures 33" wide x 20-1/4" deep x 28-1/4" high (84 x 51 x 72cm).
- tabletop measures 16" wide x 33" long (41cm x 84cm) and supports up to 50 lbs. (23kg).
Easy to assemble.
Reachers jaws rotate 360° for increased maneuverability and easier lifting of heavy objects.
- These PikStick® Reachers are lightweight, easy to use, durable and rustproof.
- Jaws open to 5½" (13cm) by squeezing the trigger just 1" (2.5cm).
- The trigger is contoured for each finger, with a textured surface for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Jaws rotate 90° in any direction, allowing objects to be picked up at
- The tips feature a non-slip, textured surface.
- Constructed from sturdy, anodized aluminum and plastic.
- Features a hanging loop for easy storage.
- Available in 20", 26", and 32" lengths.
Comfortable, stable beanbag base.
- The base of the Posture-Rite® Lap Desk conforms to any lap or surface.
- Ideal for bed or wheelchair use.
- Adjusts from flat to a 20° angle.
- The tray measures 15½" x 13¼" (39 x 34cm). Beanbag base measures 2¼" (5.7cm) high at the bottom (shorter) side, and 3¾" (9.5cm) high at the top (taller) side.
Weighs 20 oz. (567g).
- The Swedish Serrated Knife helps reduce wrist and finger discomfort for people with arthritis or tendinitis.
- Made with a hard plastic, ergonomic handle and a stainless steel blade that measures 6-1/2" (17cm) long.
- Weighs 5-1/2 oz. (156g).
- Household dishwasher safe.
- Specially designed to make tasks easier, such as turning on taps, opening/locking doors, turning stove knobs, dishwasher or washing machine dials.
- Designed with an ergonomic handle that allows the user to grip with both hands if leverage is needed on hard-to-turn knobs.
- The hexagonal pegs provide a good grip due to the large gripping area.
- Handle is made of ABS plastic and pegs are made of Polyamide plastic.
- Weighs 3 oz.
Convenient and easy to adjust with a simple flip.
- The Wooden Flip Away Armrest Tray is made of 7-ply natural birch with a clear lacquer finish.
- This tray pivots upwards for easy entry and exit from the wheelchair.
- Tray measures 3/8" (9.5mm) thick.
Can be used on either the left or right side.