MSL-12 Mini Scissor Lift has a 500 pound capacity!
- Provides working heights to 19' feet.
- Maximum raised platform height of 12' 9"
- Platform height (fully lowered) - 26"
- Outriggers not required.
- Platform length - 51"
- Platform width - 27"
- Base size - 31" x 57"
- 12 volt DC powered.
- Easy to roll, total weight 1260 lbs.
- Meets/exceeds ANSI safety standards
The Power Stock Lift is great for applications where the product is too heavy or bulky to be handled safely on a rolling ladder.
Ideal for the shop or retail floor!
- Ground entry - manually propelled - hydraulic order picker.
- Safety sensing system available as an option on PS-12 and PS-15 models.
- No outriggers required, floor locks secure in place for all models.
- 450 lbs. capacity on PS-10 /- 650 lbs. capacity on PS-12 and PS-15 models.
- 12 volt DC power with mounted charger included – Recharge using a standard 110 volt outlet.
- High quality controls requires both hands to operate for user safety.
- 80 to 100 raise and lower cycles between charges.
- Key lock prevents unauthorized use.
- Removable guardrails beside stock platform for easy loading and unloading.
- Meets/exceeds ANSI safety standards.
- PS-12 available now in a DRIVABLE VERSION.
Vestil Multi-Person Work Platforms quickly and safely raise maintenance personnel where they are needed. Larger platform accommodates various applications.
- Easily attaches to the fork truck by inserting the forks into the fork pockets and
securing the platform to the truck.
- 2" square tube construction.
- For extra strength, base and 4" side curbs are formed from one piece of
- Slip-resistant surface and fork pocket openings on the deck.
- Safety pins behind each fork and heavy duty chains welded to the back frame of the platform that secure around the fork carriage.
- Built-in pin safety lock on hinged gate.
- Highly visible safety yellow painted finish.
Vestil Zero Lift and Tilt Tables are designed to lift or tilt products to an ergonomic working position, reducing operator bending. Products may be loaded and unloaded with the use of a standard hand pallet truck. No pit mounting required! Maximum tilt angle is 45°. Lift and tilt controlled separately. Remote power unit with hand-held control standard.