Our mission is to improve the quality of life for people who are deaf and hard of hearing by providing excellent telecommunication equipment for individuals, businesses, and professionals in any place including the home, the workplace, and in all public facilities.
Krown 200 LVD
The latest in Krown technology, Krown 200. The unit is compact, lightweight, portable and easy to use. The display has a graphic 280 x 80 pixels, 2-line or 1-line. Choose from 8 different font sizes and 8 different brightness for the right display that works best with your vision.
This device comes with Fast Type for a “real-time” conversation. Fast Type speed goes to 110 baud for a professional typist or automatically go back down to 45.5 baud (American standard) if the other TTY doesn’t have the same feature. With interrupt function, conversation with Fast Type will be more natural than the regular Baudot.
This TDD comes with Fast Type for a “real-time” conversation. Fast Type speed goes to 110 baud for a professional typist or automatically back down to 45.5 baud (American standard) if the other TTY doesn’t have the same feature. With interrupt function, conversation with Fast Type will be more natural than the regular Baudot. It’s supported by most States Relay services.
The incoming voice by 200 times, its advanced circuit design and electronic anti-feedback filter makes every word clear and easy to understand without any distortion. It also comes with a 95db tone ringer and bright indicator to enhance incoming calls.
- Built in amplifier increases incoming sounds up to 53db louder that can be set for personal preference to turn on automatically or manually each time the hand set is lifted.
- Light Weight Construction for long lasting durability.
- 10 buttons for one-touch speed dialing
- 3 Emergency number buttons programmable for easy access to fire, police or ambulance personnel.
- Separate volume and tone controls to contour personal settings covering low and high frequency ranges.
- Adjustable volume control to help compensate for ambient background noises.
- 2-way speakerphone with adjustable volume
- Tone selector for adjusting sound clarity and distinguishing similar sounding words.
- Tactile indicator on keypad to aid low vision users in finding and using function keys.
- Lighted key pad with large push keys for easy dialing.
- Super bright ring flasher to enhance incoming calls.
- Super loud adjustable (Hi/Med/Low) ringer (95db) to help compensate for environmental noise.
- T-Coil compatible handset for those individuals with electronically enhanced hearing.
- Music on hold feature for professional enhancement.
- Audio output jack for connection to headset, neck loop or Cochlear implant (not to be used for headset)
- Desk or Wall mounting great for home or office.