k. task is a highly adjustable work chair well-suited for the demands of your workday. The double-layer mesh back and cushioned seat offer lasting comfort, while the simple aesthetic adapts to any environment.
- Arms are height-adjustable
- Double layer mesh back combines the comfort of a knit with the rigidity of mesh for ongoing support
- Synchronized tilt tension control provides a smooth, easy recline with only one turn of the dial
- Five-point tilt-lock allows you to set the chair upright or reclined, depending on the task
- Waterfall seat edge allows for unrestricted movement to support various postures
Pixel delivers an innovative and elegant update to flexible adjustable height desks and tables for the office and home office, improving office ergonomics and user well-being. Sit-to-stand in style.
Also available in sizes 60" x 36" and 72" x 36"
Innovative in its simplicity, ReGeneration minimizes materials and components. The straightforward design leverages flexible, durable and sustainable materials that respond to your movements, providing comfort and support throughout the day.
ReGeneration gives you the comfort and support you need as you move about your day without interrupting your work flow. With simple, minimal adjustments and responsive performance, ReGeneration supports the body’s natural tendency to move, promoting comfort and freedom of movement with three key features.
Slim Profile Back With Contoured Frame
High performance elastomer Flex Back Net with integral lumbar support. Optional adjustable lumbar support available.
Designed for 270 Degrees of Sitting
Flex Seat with three sides of seat edge flex and seat depth adjustment. Set-back arms for leg clearance and contoured arm pads for Continuous Lumbar support when side sitting.
Weight compensated Dynamic Suspension control with a smooth, synchronized recline and four independent flexors that respond to multidirectional movement. Recline resistance feature for greater upright support.
- Table clamp works on most solid core worksurfaces or desks that are 1 1/8" - 2 3/4" thick
- Fixed mount requires permanent hole in worksurface
- Grommet mount requires 3" x 1 3/4" permanent cutout in the worksurface (actual hole in the grommet plate is 2" x 1.77")
- NOTE: The worksurface must be of adequate structure; Knoll cannot be held responsible for the structural integrity of non-Knoll worksurfaces.