For years; Basic-D has been the most sold braille embosser in the world. It uses fan-folded paper to produce single or double-sided braille.
- Compact size
- 100 characters per second
- Print from portable devices
- Braille and text labeled control panel
- Tractor-fed : most reliable paper feeding method?
- Speed 900 A4 pages per hour +45% bs. V4
- Automated (open & close) Braille tray
- support mobile printing
- Emboss hassle-free Braille books (with automatic booklet format)
Everest-D V5 is the most versatile Braille embosser available, embossing Braille in any format on cut-sheet paper.
- Embosses 400 A4 pages per hour
- High resolution tactile graphics
- Automatic booklet format printing
- Horizontal and vertical printing options
- High-speed single-tractor-fed braille printer at a truly affordable price.
- Speed up to 1000 pages per hour
- Low noise level
- Simple and effective construction
- Easy on-site maintenance
- Smart user interface