IBM Accessibility Checklist
Use the checklist, guidelines, and techniques to help reach your accessibility goals.
The accessibility checklist:
- Helps ensure your solutions meet the requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Is based on the revised Section 508 standards, the EN 301 549 standard in Europe, Worldwide Web Consortium (W3C) recommendations, and IBM Research best practices
IBM guidance and techniques:
- Interpret and clarify requirements
- Provide working examples of best practice for accessibility
- Help you understand what to do to make your technology and information accessible
IBM Sametime provides real time communication through instant messaging, online meetings, audio and video.
IBM Sametime instant messaging products provide social communications for your business environment. This software provides a unified user experience through online meetings, voice, video, data and instant messaging. You can be instantly connected to another person, getting information faster and helping to meet the ongoing demands of everyday business.
Watson Speech to Text
Watson Speech to Text can be used anywhere there is a need to bridge the gap between the spoken word and its written form. This easy-to-use service uses machine intelligence to combine information about grammar and language structure with knowledge of the composition of an audio signal to generate an accurate transcription. It uses IBM's speech recognition capabilities to convert speech in multiple languages into text. The transcription of incoming audio is continuously sent back to the client with minimal delay, and it is corrected as more speech is heard. Additionally, the service now includes the ability to detect one or more keywords in the audio stream. The service is accessed via a WebSocket connection or REST API.