FeatherLite is the newest offering of hand controls and left foot accelerators for the Disabled Driving Community from Howell Ventures Ltd, North America's #1 Manufacturer of Adaptive Driving aids for the Disabled.
The FeatherLite hand control system combines all the benefits of Sure Grip’s short stroke hand control design of traditional hand controls, such as Right/Angle and Push/Pull, along with our traditional Push/Rock into one of today’s most sophisticated and user friendly driving systems on the planet.
- ONE UNIVERSAL PEDAL FITS ALL MAKES AND MODELS OF VEHICLES!
- Only one source of acceleration; switch between OEM or Left Foot pedal with the touch of a button
- Push button selection between OEM and Left Foot pedal
- Activation button can be mounted anywhere within client reach
- Electronic acceleration means no cables or rods
Sure Grip’s new Left Foot Accelerator with electronic AutoLock was developed to limit if not eliminate your liability. By all but eliminating any chance the device can be used by anyone other than the intended user.
Sure Grip’s unique 15 second activation window only allows the accelerator to be activated for 15 seconds after vehicles start up. The accelerator will not engage after 15 seconds without a restart of the engine.
Sure Grip’s new accelerator is permanently mounted, eliminating the need for removal of the device to prevent unwanted usage. The accelerator mounts from above, and no longer requiring holes to be drilled in the floor of your clients vehicle. The OEM accelerator is manipulated via simple cable system.
The new Sure Grip Left Foot Accelerator is constructed from rugged plastics and aluminum allowing for a light weight device. The overall unit is dramatically reduced in size versus tradition removable accelerators, all parts of the incredible smooth and sensitive pedal feel.
Sure Foot was designed to offer you a left foot gas pedal which acts exactly like your vehicle’s existing gas pedal.
Sure Foot removable features a quick-release base so the entire assembly can be removed and re-installed quickly and easily.
To remove the gas pedal, simply loosen the thumbscrew and lift the entire main assembly off the base.
To re-install sure foot removable, place the main assembly on the base (two locator pins helps you line up the holes) and tighten the thumbscrew.
Additonal driver benefits:
- Attached to the aluminum base, sure foot removable comes equipped with an adjustable pedal guard
- Manufactured from stainless steel, the gas pedal possesses pressed punch-out holes for a non-skid surface
- For those desiring a softer textured pedal, sure foot also offers a foam covered gas pedal
- With two oil light bushings and a steel rod, sure foot was engineered to allow for a smooth, fluid acceleration providing you with a comfortable relaxing drive